Adult Baby Video Game Nerd Show Snippet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMitchy

Est. Contributor
[video=youtube;IKlDFzewboI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKlDFzewboI[/video]

Regradless of my concepts this is in the beginning phases. It involves ABDL in the child like concept that anything is possible.

I am willing to accept any assistance, and conference call helpers and share any involvement IF requested. (privacy is also okay.)

Snippet didn't really cover much, seems like a bunch of graphical eye candy. Will you actually review games or are is just videos of you putting stuff together?

boobybird89 said:
Snippet didn't really cover much, seems like a bunch of graphical eye candy. Will you actually review games or are is just videos of you putting stuff together?

The main character learns that being a child is opening up to a deeper power within that makes anything possible. It involves games only to an extent.

I know I have not gone into many details, but the story is there and it has a deep meaning and intent. Yes it is flashy at times.

But whenever someone says something like that I activate my high gear mode to prove them wrong and make them eat they're words.

Intended as a friendly retort. I have shown people in the past, and I can do it again if challenged!

[video=youtube;ObxdEy-qXQA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObxdEy-qXQA[/video]

It's still going to take a long time to get these videos done because we are talking about full episodes with a story line and I want to make sure I do it right. I am hoping to be able to release it as a show next year.

After losing his girlfriend, his job and all hope a side project goes haywire leading to endless worlds where evil forces threaten not only these worlds but our own as well. When everything seems hopeless, our hero looks inside and finds himself. And when you believe with a child's imagination, anything is possible.

Hey, Mitchy, are you wearing something ABDL specific? I'm not being nosey. I just know you really wanted to try some, and if you got a chance, yay! Also, every time you do a video that treats us with respect, I watch it a bagillion times, and use it as a teaching tool for a curious friend. That's pretty special. Not having subscribers doesn't mean its not helping. It means people are too lazy for YouTube accounts.

Every time you do something silly, I watch it a bagillion times because it's funny. Good news, I think there's one can opener type that's not crap. Bad news, I can't buy one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back