I salute Johnipoohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's hard to tell if he's done something recently (photo wise) and I know he once posted on this site but - ramble aside...

...I salute Johnipoohs. Check him out via simple Google and go to 'images' and be amazed by his overall brazen attitude. I mean my god he's got guts but if he brings good positiv attention to us he's doing no bad thing. bms

Salute away but I don't see how this is helpful. I'm not going to wring my hands and decry how this makes us all look because I think ultimately we're all responsible for ourselves. Still, I think he makes things more, not less difficult for when we try to explain this to others unless we happen to be really obvious about it as well, in which case, we're not about a nuanced conversation. So I hope he's doing well with it but I think that's the best I can give him.

I'm with Trevor. I don't see how this is helpful. As an outsider I would see his filled diapers as disgusting and his overall appearance just plain weird.

zipperless said:
I'm with Trevor. I don't see how this is helpful. As an outsider I would see his filled diapers as disgusting and his overall appearance just plain weird.

I may be too quick to Bleeve but from what I read he keeps himself clean in public. bms

Definitely not something we need in this community. It just makes us look bad.

When it comes to increasing awareness and/or normalizing ABDL, I think it's a slow marathon and timing is everything.

I think this is a pretty clear example of "too much, too soon", though certainly I've seen reasonable people here and elsewhere who would disagree.

Fruitkitty said:
When it comes to increasing awareness and/or normalizing ABDL, I think it's a slow marathon and timing is everything.

I think this is a pretty clear example of "too much, too soon", though certainly I've seen reasonable people here and elsewhere who would disagree.

Couldn't have put it better, myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back