How many diapers do you go through in a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
I usually go through about 1 per day, considering I try to not use them as long as possible with my current stash being on the low side.

Normally 4 total.

3 during the day: Diaper change at 7am, 12pm, and 6pm (Tranquility ATN)

1 diaper during the night: Diaper change at 11pm (Dry 24/7)

Generally 2-3. 1 during the day, 1 during the night, or an extra during the day if my bladder is going nuts. All Dry 24/7s, although I keep experimenting from time to time with thinner ones, I like not having to worry about changing.

Usually 1 if I do decide to wear

I wear between 5-7 diapers that hold 2 wettings a day because I pee a lot.

I use one

2 a day (1 for evening and 1 for overnight), 4 times a week at the moment.

3 in the day and 1 at night.

Do people not drink at all?, 4 diapers a day!? How much does your diaper hold anyways?

I usually go though 2-3 in a 24 hour period. I have been 24/7 for about 2 years. I will change into a disposable with a booster and plastic pants before work and change into a thick prefold when I get home. It seem to be a pretty good system. I try to keep messes in the disposable.

Angelic said:
Do people not drink at all?, 4 diapers a day!? How much does your diaper hold anyways?

I use two on average, sometimes need a third during the day if I drink a lot over the course of the day. With a normal liquid intake of 2l per day and output between 1-2l per day, with premium diapers that can handle over 2l of useful capacity you can get away with two per day. Some people drink more liquids through the day, some sweat more, but the average human intake is considered to be 2l and average urine output between 0.8l and 2l.

This is why many of us who deal with IC use premium diapers instead of cheap ones. If I used cheap ones, I'd go through six or more per day, and premium diapers I go through a third as many. Even with premium diapers being twice the cost, I still save money.

On a day off work, possibly two, starting when i wake up, and another in the evening, if I'm at work, it's just one, until i get home

One at night and two by day...

one diaper holds 1-1.5 days of use for me. I drink like 2-3 soda cans worth of soda, or water, so that ends up not being a whole lot of pee. I have to drink more than normal to use the whole diaper.
Which is good since they are 2$ each.

PadsnPullups said:
There are a lot of variables involved here. It all depends on the quality of the diapers/pads you are using, your level of incontinence, and how efficiently you are using your protection. Also consider that you sometimes may be able to make it to a bathroom rather than wetting your diaper. Given the variability of my wetting cycle and other outside circumstances it can sometimes be as little as 3 diapers and then sometimes as much as 6.

I use Abena M3 Comfort, have zero urinary control, and use my protection until it reaches (in my opinion) capacity. Even when I had a severe Coca Cola addiction (and caffeine is a huge diuretic) I was only going through 3 or 4 a day. I now go through 2 or 3.

Maybe one every few days to a week. Whenever I'm alone. So scared of getting caught x_x
Feel like the smell and heavy trash can would be a dead giveaway.

I douse my stuff in baby powder to mask the smell. Justify having baby powder because it kills fleas. (It really does by the way!)

Try opening a window and spraying air freshener after ventilating your room, it's better to get rid of the smell rather than masking it, it will make the smell worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Put in the outside trash can as well

If I'm going 24/7, then I'll go through about 3-4 diapers a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back