• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

amarie223

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi,
My name is Anna. I'm 21 years old. I've always been into diaper wearing and things like that since I was a young child. I don't know anyone else personally who is into or even understands the things I'm into so I'm hoping to meet some people who do. I'm new about being open to this. l'm also very shy..

First thing here - relax! You are among many other people who enjoy the same things you do. We are here to help each other understand our feelings about our wonderful hobbies. Believe it or not, there are quite a few shy people here, too. But, we are not all about the diapers and little side. We do have adult (*yawn*) sides, too. What are some of your other interests when you're being big? I like reading and watching sports, myself.

Welcome Anna and don't be afraid! Have fun here!

Hi Anna, I'm new here too.

Welcome to ADisc, Anna. I must agree, this is a very friendly place, and if you will look through the groups you will probably find several you might be interested in. And be sure to read the membership rules. They are mostly common sense rules, but all of us try our best to abide by them. And please give us more information about your likes and dislikes, using this thread if you want.

Welcome Anna, I bet everyone was nervous when they first joined, and this is a good and accepting place, could you put some of your non Abdl Instrests here, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back