Status
Not open for further replies.

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So back at the start of March I decided to order a 3DS, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Pokémon Omega Ruby. I had wanted to get the Pokémon remake for ages and after having my first job for several months now I had the money to get it.

I was wondering who else has a 3DS and uses it regularly? I mainly play Animal Crossing which is everyday, to do daily tasks. I don't play Pokémon as much because I played it so much I completed it within like 13 hours.

I can't remember my friend code but you guys could leave yours here and I could add you, I'm pretty sure my username is CoryBestGrill, as a reference to Cory In The House best anime joke.

hey buddy, i have one too. usernames wont get you anywhere if you wanna add friends, you gotta share your friend code. also, those games dont do much for multiplayer, if you wanna do something more with friends I recommend monster hunter 4 or wait for generations coming later this year.

To find your friend code (needed to add friends on 3DS) go to the home screen, select the smiley face icon (Friends), go right one icon to yourself and you can see the entire 12 digit string on the ID Card

Traemo said:
To find your friend code (needed to add friends on 3DS) go to the home screen, select the smiley face icon (Friends), go right one icon to yourself and you can see the entire 12 digit string on the ID Card

Sulqy117 said:
hey buddy, i have one too. usernames wont get you anywhere if you wanna add friends, you gotta share your friend code. also, those games dont do much for multiplayer, if you wanna do something more with friends I recommend monster hunter 4 or wait for generations coming later this year.

Sorry I forgot you had to use your friend code, mine is: 5215-3678-5790

I've got one, I mostly play Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate though or single player games haha. I'll post my friendcode later :3

I have one, but it has been taken away from me due to grades.

I have one myself.

Post your friend code and I'll add you back

I have two one for myself and girlfriend. The one thing I find with it though is the very limited amount of multiplayer games as we got them for that reason. Then again I downgraded mine and got custom firmware on it so I can try a bunch of different games to see which ones I like.

I've got one, But definitely try to get Monster hunter 4 or Generations like a few of the other poster's have recommended. Playing it right now to be honest!:D

- - - Updated - - -

woops, forgot to post my friend code, it's 1349-7058-5387.
Also I do have animal crossing and omega ruby as well!

I have multiple, including a N3DS with arm9loaderhax and a Gateway card.

If anyone wants more games, but does not feel like spending any money, downgrade to firmware 9.2 if you haven't done so already, set up a CFW, and use Google to find some CIAs of games to install.

TheAnon said:
I have multiple, including a N3DS with arm9loaderhax and a Gateway card.

If anyone wants more games, but does not feel like spending any money, downgrade to firmware 9.2 if you haven't done so already, set up a CFW, and use Google to find some CIAs of games to install.

Speaking of this, if anyone wants to downgrade, DO NOT install the 11.0 update that was just released! Svchax was patched, and a new ARM11 exploit will be required to downgrade from this new firmware without a NAND backup and a hardmod.

I'm a proud 3DS owner. I mostly play Super Smash Bros. With my classmates, since it's a great game to play in breaks.

Well I want to get one, But I'm in a bind. I'm thinking about getting a 3DS, a PS3 to download some classic games I had as a kid, or an Xbox One for a friend of mine so he can play current gen games with me. I can only afford one of these at the moment, and I'm not sure which I should get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back