Not open for further replies.

noahVmiller

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Any help you all can give trying to balance sometimes overwhelming desires to regress?

JDI.....the toddler inside wants out.

Jdi?

Just do it dude. It's awesome and if you keep suppressing it, the little dudes going to take over. You gotta have a bit of play time.

its just spilling over into all areas of my life unlike anything ive ever experienced before

Ok so maybe it's because you're just starting to really accept yourself and your little sides getting a bit overexcited by the freedom. It will settle down a bit, but you've got to give the right amount of attention. Also, maybe you're freakin out a bit about your personal life, and your little dude is trying to take care of you.

I really understand your feelings. In the past few months I had this urgent desire to be babied, to use diapers the whole day, sometimes it was very difficult to control. It was even interfering with my normal adult life. The only thing that helps me a little are pills for anxiety and obsession. I am seeing a therapist, she is helping me lot. I am not sure if this will help to you, but it is the only little bit piece of advice that I have. Good luck

Make sure that you have a schedule where you know that you get to be a baby. You could say, every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, I get to wear diapers in the evenings, or something like that. And then try to be adult the rest of the time. Having a schedule lets you know that your AB side will be able to come out fairly often, but when you are planning on it.

noahVmiller said:
Any help you all can give trying to balance sometimes overwhelming desires to regress?

Try scheduling "Little Time" in advance, to allow yourself to look forward to it, but keep your adult-self out except for scheduled "Little Time" to maintain a sense of balance.

caitianx said:
Try scheduling "Little Time" in advance, to allow yourself to look forward to it, but keep your adult-self out except for scheduled "Little Time" to maintain a sense of balance.

This is a pretty good idea. The important thing is to be able to indulge (because holding back constantly is where the overwhelming urges come from), but not get totally overwhelmed. So set timers, having a period set aside where you won't be bothered, and having a chance to indulge without inhibitions might be a good way to deal with it.

Tyger said:
Make sure that you have a schedule where you know that you get to be a baby. You could say, every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, I get to wear diapers in the evenings, or something like that. And then try to be adult the rest of the time. Having a schedule lets you know that your AB side will be able to come out fairly often, but when you are planning on it.

This is the thing that I did when I first join the group and started to come to terms with the ABDL.

I had times it was ok and things that I could do (boundaries with my wife). Then I also made a 9 point question list to look at my ability to control the needs. This is totally personal, and would be based on your "needs vs wants". I would ask the 9 questions and if I had less then 3 yes needs then it was ok. If I had 4-6 then this was a between state and was still ok. But if I had 7-9 then I had to personally question my control over the situation.

I never got to the "red zone". So I really did not have a problem. But it was after the first week of sleeping diapered that I started to see the difference between need and want and the control came. IT was a pretty hard first month here, but it was after that that I really started feeling better about myself and the ABDL and the relationship with real life that it became much easier to get a balance and not obsess over wanting to be diapered. Now I do not do it as often as I use to. Some of it is due to the heat and the discomfort after about an hour. Also the fact that the kids are home now makes it even harder, but I still am not having as much problems as before I understood the whole binge and purge stuff.

Good luck

Egor

For me, the solution was simple but it might not be helpful. I came out to my wife and started wearing diapers to bed every night. I bought enough Baby Pants training pants to wear every day for my daytime wear. The important thing is knowing that there's a time and place for everything. Though I wear my training pants during the day, I don't wet them. I have to much to do during the day, and often I'm at work in the evenings.

The thing is to have some sort of planned outlet. I enjoy sleeping in a wet diaper, and I have a little "baby time" when I get up in the morning. My wife cooperates with my nonsense, so for me, it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back