• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alstyne

Contributor
Hi, I'm a 25 year old from Rochester, NY. Thought I had an introduction post when I registered, but I guess not. Kept my ABDL side pretty suppressed for awhile out of necessity, but as my life has become more stressful I've been reminded how much my ABDL side lets me de-stress. While I'm not an active DL, I have plans for a great stash when I get my new apartment in the spring. In the meantime, my extensive pacifier collection keeps me sane. Always and forever the best stress reliever I've ever known. :)

Welcome back to ADISC!

Do you have a favorite pacifier? I have several but none are really my favorite.

Hi there, Alstyne! Welcome back! I understand the need to suppress the little side of us sometimes as life circumstances happen. There were certainly times when I couldn't or didn't express this side of me. Glad you're looking forward to the spring, and glad you are finding pacifiers helpful! What are some of your hobbies? What other things do you enjoy outside of ABDL? Congratulations on your new apartment, and I wish you the very, very best here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back