Status
Not open for further replies.

KittensGoRoar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
So I just came back from the doctors, they said that I have severe depression and need medication to take for a long time, and lately this doctors appointment I've been waiting for, for a bit and it's been really really hard for me to get in the head space so my question is, what's a good way to get into that mindset for the evening (I have all the things I should have)

KittensGoRoar said:
So I just came back from the doctors, they said that I have severe depression and need medication to take for a long time, and lately this doctors appointment I've been waiting for, for a bit and it's been really really hard for me to get in the head space so my question is, what's a good way to get into that mindset for the evening (I have all the things I should have)

For me if I want to feel little sometimes I start to do some little stuff, sometimes, not always, the mood follows.

So like colouring, watching some toons, suckling a paci for a bit can do it?

all i really have to do is look at my larvitar plushy to get into that mindset...as long as i have the house to myself at least, because then i'm paranoid as hell.

KittensGoRoar said:
So like colouring, watching some toons, suckling a paci for a bit can do it?

Usually that would work, sometimes its just not possible though. Does not mean you can't enjoy doing those things though!

If you are trying to feel little to cheer yourself up, just do whatever would make little you happy. Even if your not feeling little it should help make you feel happy.

Hey OP. As someone who's been on some pretty strong meds for quite some time, I thought I'd give my two cents.

When I first started taking the meds, I wasn't really myself for a few weeks. This was to be expected though, because my body was experiencing something new. For one, my sex drive became a lot weaker than it had been and I went a few weeks not being little. I actually experienced changes again recently when I switched to a new brand of meds just because they looked different to my old ones (to be clear, they were the same type of med and the same dose, but just a different branding.)

Give yourself some time to get used to the new meds and you'll find your little side again soon <3

In 2010 I was perscribed SSRIs. I spent 3 weeks getting addicted to them then lost them and went through withdrawl. I found picking up a hobby did me a lot more good. (In my case, photography and cinematograpy).

I think excercise and the desire to create are a great defence against depression.

Alice in Wonderland usually helps me to smile and relax... and well there are other options in CO :cool:

Being upset tends to cause me to cry and that gets me into a little mood .... because I use my paci to settle me down. I hate depression .. I have 2 meds for it and its not working :( SNRI and abilify which I'm not going continue because it is not covered by my drug plan and was $50 for 10 days!!! Talking with a psychologist has helped me the most, exercise helps sometimes, nature helps sometimes, colouring/mediating helps.

there is a cool app I use - called stop breathe think. you answer a couple questions on your emotions and how you feel and it gives you a few specific meditates or relaxation tracks to work through (most are about 5 minutes).

colouring and watching cartoons tends to get me into kid mode and then a diaper goes on :)

my head really hurts right now and I couldn't take my meds quick enough (on dog walk and left at home - normally I get enough warning symptoms I can get them in time) - diaper, paci, bottle, my new stuffie - N-zo (I need a better spelling of his name, anyone?), my blankie, bedtime and some warpmymind hypnosis track to hopefully let me sleep. :( stupid migraines.

Thanks for sugesting the app, I just got it and it looks good. Looking forward to trying it for the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back