Not open for further replies.

Butterscotch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
so for an update in the pathetic story of David's fruitless romantic pursuits,

The girl ended up not coming to California with me like we had planned, at the last second she called and said that her older sister (who's never liked me) wanted her to move in with her in her apartment. Destitute conditions aside, it was a horrible choice, and when she visited me the next day at the college to talk, and she didn't even spend any time with me because this older loser that has been a constant cockblock kept wanting her to hang out with him. Keep in mind he's 27 and she's 19. So I let it be known that I was annoyed by that, and somehow it made me the jerk, as if I was the one being neglectful and a pain in the ass.

So I spent a month in Tennessee after the semester ended, the girl stopped snap chatting me and didn't really talk or post or anything, I guess I had become irrelevant. and then her mom called me to see how I was doing, and I took that time to reveal to her mom every secret that the girl had kept from her.

No communication for the next two months, but she and her mom still like my posts on Instagram and her younger brothers and sister still want me to visit them, and the mom actually messaged me asking what day I was coming back.

So in short I have no idea what is going on. I did some things, but to be fair, so did she. I don't know what I'll do if this expensive pain the ass comes to visit or if I end up staying there before school starts, it's like my heart is still for her but my logical mind is ready to call her out on all her crap, so I don't know what will happen. Any similar situations? What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back