Never tried diapies

Status
Not open for further replies.

princessfussybutt

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi guys. So.. I've been a little for quite awhile now (close to a year), but I've just started realizing that I may be an adult baby as well.. I've started being very interested in diapers lately and my little age has gone down to 1-3 and more often than not, I never go above 3 years old. I've never tried diapers before but I really want to. I've looked at Tykables and Bambino reviews and such but I want to know how you guys feel about diapers, when you first started wearing them, etc.

(I apologize if my sentence is all wonky. I speak fluent English now but my grammar may be a bit off [emoji28])

Diapers feels like wearing padded pants with pads protruding, desire in using diapers make us comfortable in using it.
really have think babyish in our mind, like make us go back into child age.
But for those who have impaired bladder, such as incontinence, using diapers is an obligation to protect them in public for not wet.

There are a variety feels for every person who wears diapers depending on their circumstances, feel babyish, feel it compulsory, or desired.

There's a lot of info you could potentially want here. I'll see what I can add.

On the practical side, a typical disposable diaper feels like wearing most cotton underwear on your skin, but is thick enough that you'll notice the pad around you pretty distinctly. You'll definetely feel it if you sit down, and will notice the bulk of it if you try to put your legs together. You might also feel a very light pressure around the thighs from a snug fit. Most people also can feel the diaper while walking, but the average diaper doesn't impair movement (though you could rip a tape of you stretch too much).

Still on the descriptive side, a wet diaper is warm and will expand a little, becoming thicker and somewhat squishy the wetter it gets. Most disposables are somewhat firm after you wet them, but will eventually start to lose all their shape as they get saturated.

I first started wearing a few years ago now. After I moved into a studio apartment where I lived alone, I ordered some samples of ABDL diapers to try out and liked them (though I leaked terribly with my first diaper and had great difficulty even using it). For me, the feeling of having a diaper on just felt amazing. I love the thickness if it, the material, the crinkle sound. The experience of being in a diaper just feels incredibly right to me and makes me really happy.

princessfussybutt said:
Hi guys. So.. I've been a little for quite awhile now (close to a year), but I've just started realizing that I may be an adult baby as well.. I've started being very interested in diapers lately and my little age has gone down to 1-3 and more often than not, I never go above 3 years old. I've never tried diapers before but I really want to. I've looked at Tykables and Bambino reviews and such but I want to know how you guys feel about diapers, when you first started wearing them, etc.

(I apologize if my sentence is all wonky. I speak fluent English now but my grammar may be a bit off [emoji28])

It's like sucking a Pasifer of the first time as a group up. You can't put in words the felling of stress relief you get.

I think the felling you get when you have changed from a wet diaper in to a nice dry one is wonderful.

I would encourage you to try them our you love it or it will just feel strange. It might feel strange at first so you will need to keep ti on and use it the first time.

There are side advantages as well. You won't need to use the poblic toilets any more.

And wetting and not worry about it when you in a crowded place is good as well.

Have fun.

Sisi

There's something really special about knowing you don't need to get up to use the restroom. It feels like something you shouldn't be doing and because of that you get such a rush as you release wherever you are and feel the embrace of a warm freshly wet diaper.

I started secretly wearing around 13-14 on occasion and would use my grandma's adult diapers sneaking a few at a time (she would get crates of them free from Medicaid and didn't like them or need them so she would give them away)

Since then I've been in love with them and wear part time or on special occasions.

You are certainly missing out, not only are the practical for not having to get up to go to the toilet but they are so comfortable. They're light and fluffy when dry and squishy, bulky and warm when wet, even after years of wearing it feels great wetting myself. Also I enjoy the smell of a wet diaper, well in the first hour or so before it goes sour. Many have cute prints on them which I like as well.

princessfussybutt said:

To be honest, I haven't worn diapers when I first started Adisc. I always wanted to, but I never found the courage to. In fact, It was this site that gave me the courage to make my own cloth diapers and buy them and senk them like Solid snake to my room, and to be honest I don't regret It, still my awenser is probably different than yours, but what I recommend is to try them. I don't think you'll regret them.

Last edited:
There are many different aspects to wearing diapers that need consideration, and everyone's experience of them is unique. From the sounds of it, you're a little and would like to try wearing diapers as a means to enhance your experience of regression. This is in stark contrast to, say, a diaper lover who isn't really into regression, but simply the physical sensations of wearing a maybe using a diaper.

My advice to you if you go ahead and try wearing; above all else, make sure you have sufficient time, space and privacy. If you're rushing the process, or are constantly worried about being caught by others etc, this can easily lead to a bad first impression.

Also, do a bit of planning ahead for the 'mechanics' or logistics of the process. Things like: How are you going to acquire the diapers? Where are you going to store them? Where and how are you going to put one on? How are you going to dispose of them afterwards? You'll save yourself a lot of stress if you sort these things out first.

If the idea of using the diaper for it's intended purpose appeals to you, then there are more things to take into consideration. A used diaper will have to be disposed of in a certain way, and you'll need a way to clean yourself afterwards. And in terms of actually using them, the main advice I'd give is not to force it. Allow your body to do what is needed only when it is ready. I myself drink a lot of water in the lead up to wearing.

For me personally, I started making myself makeshift nappies out of plastic bags etc as an early teen, but it was only in my late teens that I was able to acquire actual adult-sized diapers for the first time. I've been wearing then sporadically ever since, and in the past year or so I've started to try the products especially designed for ABDLs. If you can get hold of the more premium products, they're worth it.

It feels like a cushion around our waist and soft.

I like better the ones designed for adults they are comfortable not unlike the ABDL ones

wearing diaper fills really good.

My first time wearing an actual adult diaper was pretty magical. I ordered a pack of Molicare Super Plus. I had to wait until my "excitement" passed before I taped it on, but once I did, things just felt right; it was very smooth and very soft and gave away a noticeable presence in between my legs, as well as comforting crinkling with each move I made.

My first night spent in a diaper, I woke up after a full eight hours of sleep feeling completely refreshed and ready to start my day right away.

My first wetting was rather decent. I read up a lot on shy bladder and others' experiences their first time wetting and knew what to avoid. I had to give a firm push, but not too hard, and just let it happen; no extra liquid intake or anything to help get the flow going. After a few times doing it, it became like second nature. After wetting, the padding in your diaper can either swell or clump depending on what kind you're wearing (usually AB diapers swell). It'll feel warm and squishy. Wear a good AB diaper for a few hours and you'll practically have a water balloon in between your legs. :p

My first AB diaper was Bambino Classico, and it was an experience with its own charm. It wasn't as soothing as an MSP, but it was still very soft, much thicker than it, and had babyish prints to top it off. :D

Those were most of my firsts.

The feeling of a diaper around my waist is amazing to me. It's comfortable and very relaxing and it helps to alleviate a lot of stress.

When I first got around to wearing diapers I wore Bambino diapers which are really good diapers. Overtime I discovered other diaper brands and I like the new DC Amor diapers and Abena M4 diapers the best.

When I wet diapers is when they feel the best to me. The wetter they are the better they feel but when the diaper has reached it's limit or when it starts to leak I will change. Like most people I was bladder shy at first but I got around to almost wetting a diaper at will whenever I choose to do so. When I wake up at night needing to go I will just lay there and use the diaper and go back to sleep and I don't even have to sit up or get out of bed at all.

I would say look around do some research and choose the diaper that is best for you.

hey, give them a try. I wear diapers all the time and I gotta say it's the better deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back