Status
Not open for further replies.

zaperbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I was just wondering if anybody would be interested if a babyfur diaper where to be made here is an example of what it would look like

I photoshopped it onto a white diaper.

I know somebody at a company that could have these made I won't say which one but it's not ABU the white spot on the center tape panel is where the brand name would be.

This is a vary early sample I came up with.

also I found out we maybe able to do a full color tape panel.

None of this would probably happen for a while yet as we are just in the start of the design.

I think it looks super cute and I would buy them

but what do you think

Attachments

• babyfur diaper sample photo shopped.jpg
    babyfur diaper sample photo shopped.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 171
Reactions: HeythereitsMax
I think you could make these for yourself if you had a paw stamp pad and some time on your hands. Imagine the different colors you could use to make it look really cute.

dogboy said:
I think you could make these for yourself if you had a paw stamp pad and some time on your hands. Imagine the different colors you could use to make it look really cute.

most inks tend to wipe off plastic though

thought about using different colors but every color used on the plastic in manufacturing costs more

here's what it would look like with more colors and a clear landing zone

Attachments

• babyfur diaper sample photo shopped color.jpg
    babyfur diaper sample photo shopped color.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 227
Reactions: HeythereitsMax
zaperbaby said:
most inks tend to wipe off plastic though

thought about using different colors but every color used on the plastic in manufacturing costs more

here's what it would look like with more colors and a clear landing zone

Ooh, I really like that second version! If you needed to reduce the number of colours, it might look OK with just pink and blue?

I like the second version too. That's cute and I think pink and blue is a perfect combination!

The second version looks kinda like a spoiled by rearz, I'm a cloth user so I'm not interested though.

There's got to be an ink out there that adheres to plastic without being expensive. Something to Google, I suppose.

Hey guys, just a heads up (I posted on Babyfur.me a while back about it). I am currently working on creating a babyfur themed diaper with character art from a well-known furry artist. Still in the process of finding the right manufacturer, but we will be kickstarting soon! (I hope!) :D Stay tuned!

Cool. I'd give them a try.

Snivy said:
I've found your diaper dude :laugh:

Yeah, I could get down on that one... Down on it so I can tape it on. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back