Diaper Attachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
Is it normal, to miss the feel of diapers, and want to wear them all the time? for example If i go a week without wearing diapers, I get really depressed and irritated, I feel a huge disconnection If I don't wear them for a while, and constantly think about them.

It is normal for me :)

Me too.

Oh God yes. I just used the last diaper in my stash yesterday and I can't get another one until I get paid. I'm already starting to go through withdrawal :wallbash:

I don't really have that problem unless I don't have any diapers....kinda the main reason i bought some cloth diapers.

But then again I haven't intentionally gone over week without em or anything like that.

Was back at home on my summer break and towards the end, I just wanted to get back home and jump into some diapers...

I had some sneaky looks in shops in the UK and couldn't find any. Which stores in the UK sell a decent range?

theQman said:
Oh God yes. I just used the last diaper in my stash yesterday and I can't get another one until I get paid. I'm already starting to go through withdrawal :wallbash:

You'd never survive with my stash: I usually get four packs a year, varying in size. Yeah, I gotta make them last.

I've gone 3 years without them before it really sucks so yeah its normal. I maybe get 6 packs a year.

I've bee thinking about going 24/7 for a long time myself

Yeah I feel like it's completely normal. Like, if you watch "We Bare Bears" There's an episode called "Burrito" that i feel explains attachment very well.

Also, yeah I'm the same way in a sense. If I'm really stressed out, I'll go out of my way to get some diapers, and don't ever like being out of stock. x) Like, I could not wear for months if I have diapers, but as soon as I don't have any I feel uneasy like I NEED to have some.

I will when I can finally afford to

KimbaStarshine said:
You'd never survive with my stash: I usually get four packs a year, varying in size. Yeah, I gotta make them last.
Sweet Jesus what kind of hell do you live in??!! :laugh: I kid, but I've only ever had 2 packs before and they only lasted me about 3 months, and I only use maybe 4 a week. I also get pretty small packs so that probably has something to do with it.

I really can't go without wearing at night since my bladder sucks. Sleeping and relaxing is just so much easier in a diaper.

theQman said:
Sweet Jesus what kind of hell do you live in??!! :laugh: I kid, but I've only ever had 2 packs before and they only lasted me about 3 months, and I only use maybe 4 a week. I also get pretty small packs so that probably has something to do with it.

I live with my parents and don't drive, so the only time I have an excuse to go into a store by myself and conceal what I'm getting is when I'm buying my mom a present for her birthday/anniversary/holidays. I walked to the store to get diapers once, although I'm not sure it's something I want to repeat.

It is most definitely normal.

Consider it an addiction of sorts. . . diapers make us feel good, sometimes too good. . .it has a similar effect as drugs do on our body and mind. When you want to wear, but cannot, such as when you have to hide your desires or have run out, you go into a withdrawal that can have all the same effects as you would if you were to quick smoking.

This varies depending on the individual and their situation. For example, when that first package of diapers I bought as an adult was used up and could not wear for awhole, I got real nervous, jittery, and just could not focus on anything until I was able to wear again. However, over time those feeling diminished as I can to terms with my desires and learned to indulge in moderation. (Or as a necessity now. . .ugh)

I feel it when I can't wear for a while, usually when we have company for over a week. I think it's very normal for us as there's a psychological reason for us wanting them in the first place.

They're a serious anti-stressor for me. The feeling of a doubled depends, or a Bellishimo, some thick plasticy diaper. It makes me feel so much relief.

And being so depressed an wiped an stressed... And not having crinkles? I have mild panic attacks. *blushes* sorry if I seem a bit crazy.

Reactions: Sidewinder
I wear all the time. They are a Huge help with anxiety. I blow a lot of money on the best diapers I can find. I do go some evening without just to dry off, or clean up, but I spend about 95% of my time in them. Currently my favorite diaper is the Comficare L10 (not to be confused with dry care 24/7) which I consider to be the best diaper I've ever used. Capacity of a Bellissimo with the most industrial strength tapes I've ever used.

Once you learn your bodily's input and output levels, and don't drink caffeine, these things never fail.

They are the friend that is always there, always keeps you warm, is always soft on your parts, and never judges. Best kind of therapy.

Once I put 3 quadros in a Comficare and drank a liter of diet coke and a lot of water before bed. The sucker held 4 liters by the next morning, but it was at the severe limit. What a great feeling.

i wouldn't say its necessarily an 'attachment'. It seems partly as I just don't want my pants to get wet. They are sometimes a source of comfort, safety & security for me though.
I believe psychs call what some here have a 'transitional object'.

I guess i do too- lol I rely on Starry my plushie to give me comfort at night & when I am too anxious or scared.

Whether it's normal or not is up to you to decide - 'normal' is so subjective anyway, there's no definitive answer. What works for one person might not work for another.

But here's my take on it - if you're finding that your desires are interfering with your ordinary day-to-day functioning, like you're unable to focus on tasks or you're getting upset or angry because you're not diapered; then perhaps you might consider speaking to someone about it? When something starts to impair your everyday ability to lead a 'normal' life, then it's a problem, and you might find counselling or therapy useful to put things into perspective or to give you more appropriate coping mechanisms?

To give an example to help you understand what I mean - if someone went to a forum about beer and said "Hey guys, is it OK that I drink a beer or two after a long week to help me unwind and relax", the likely answer would be 'sure, drinking in moderation is fine'.

But imagine they said something like "Hey guys, if I don't have a drink for a few days, I can't concentrate at work because I'm thinking about it constantly, and I get angry and irritable, is that a problem?" - then I think it's clear that the person probably has alcoholism to some degree, and should probably seek help.

Now of course, it's not exactly the same situation, because I've never heard of anyone overdosing on diapers or ruining their liver because they peed their pants too much! But what I'm saying is that if something is interfering with your day-to-day life, if it's making you unhappy or if it's worrying you, then perhaps speaking to a professional is an option you might want to consider?

I personally had a good experience speaking with a therapist about my own ABDL desires, and she didn't discourage me or try to persuade me to quit or anything like that - she just helped me to get perspective on my activities and to see it as a positive element of my life.

Obviously it's not for everyone, but it's something I'd strongly suggest you consider, if it's an option that is available to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back