Status
Not open for further replies.

Undisclosed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
So on Friday I have my first meeting with my mommy who is also one of my best friends. Until recently I have strictly been a DL and only ever really though about AB activities. In preperation for our time together I've done a few more AB things and found that they're really comforting and enjoyable and I want to take the next step with my mommy.

The only problem is that I can't stop thinking about it. We've been discussing all of the important setup stuff and we're all ready to go but our schedules force us to wait until Friday. For the past couple of days it's been on my mind very often and whenever I think of it I have a mixed feeling of excitedness and nervousness.

I do not doubt that I want to try it and I trust this person immensily but I just want to know if it is normal for me to have this on my mind as the first time approaches.

It's normal when trying something new, don't worry about that :eek: everything will go great :)

It's normal to have on your mind. I would have a lot of anxiety too, just look forward to it as a fun opportunity to do something new you have always been interested in trying. It's like a roller coaster, you are just taking a while to get to the top. Once you get down the first drop you will probably have a good time.

Thanks for the reassurance guys =)

Just hang in there, and when the time comes let go of that anxiety. Just go with your feelings and be as honest to yourself as you can. She's there cause she wants to, so let her take care of you.

Okay, I will. I'm looking forward to having someone to take care of me after this long week =)

It's perfectly fine to be excited about the possibilities and the like. Just don't explode while you wait, and I think try to remember that things sometimes happen a bit more awkwardly and less "ideal" then fantasies.

Okay; thanks for the advice. I'll be sure not to expect perfection =P

just expect to enjoy the time together , keep the focus on that ;)

Sounds good to me =)

Undisclosed said:
Okay; thanks for the advice. I'll be sure not to expect perfection =P

It's a little less about not expecting perfection, and I guess more about just remembering there might be some trips and stumbles. I guess. That sometimes it takes a bit to find that comfortable groove.

That makes sense. Thank you =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back