Why do you mainly use/wear diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lupe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My first in foremost motivation for diapers was always sexual. Something just turnt on and aroused me about them( all senses too!). Lately find myself wearing because of stress from work or relationships and to relax and feel "disconnected" from the world for a bit. Everything just feel's so right to me as well.

Though just mainly wear at night because going to bed in a diaper is honestly "the best feeling" around, don't care what anyone else might say. But if they haven't personally tried it, then they don't fully understand the experience.

What y'all other's thought's about this?

My motivation to wear and use diapers has always been sexual. It is very comforting too. And I agree. Nothing like falling asleep in a diaper :)

Sexual, but I use them as a portable toilet, for the little on the go. It has it's sexual aspect to my sexuality
However now I wear them because I enjoy the regression they give me, it's 50/50. I don't wear them just for sexuality, I wear them because I also enjoy the comfort and the convince they give me, that and they make me safe and snug without a care in the world.

I should mention this fetish for me started off in early childhood and was completely non-sexual, than it became sexual as well. paci's and bottles and diapers bring me into regression.

oddly enough it kind of "masked" my sexuality, until I realized that I was a gay bear. which I found odd. I thought I was asexual all the way upto like 16/17.

My motivation to wear is "because it's fun." It's a platonic fun.

It becomes sexual when I'm with someone else who is padded.

My two primary motivations for choosing to wear disposable adult diapers is because I have Urinary incontinence related to my health/disabilities and also for comfort reasons as when I am in diapers all my stresses and worries disapere as I feel more relaxed and I can sleep better at night knowing that I have a form of protection from the embarrassment of waking up in a wet bed at night.

Also I have pycalogical reason for wanting to wear them as in I suffer from PTSD left over following years of abuse at the hands of bullies, also When I am wrapped up in diapers I literally sleep like a baby because I am one inside of my head as I never really grew up because of my severe learning difficulties in the form of Autisum, I don't judge anyone who wears diapers as I am one myself.

If I get a place of my own I will ask to be put into care for my disabilities and this I another blog for another day, anyway hope this awnsers your questions about me.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888.

Because I like to wear them really. . . though that said:

Currently I'm wearing for the next. . . 23 hours because I'm in a 'potty training dare' and I lost so far so I had to go back to diapers for 24 hours. lol. Yeah my reasons aren't as serious as most other people's.

Being honest I do it for fun! Because I love the comfort and it also takes me back to before I had my anxiety issues, but I try to not dwell on that.

I have to wear them or have a wet bed every night and wet pants during the day as I have little control over my bladder no due to diabetic related nerve problems. This doesn't stop me enjoying my nappies though and since becoming incontinent and dependant on nappies I have also become very much DL

I wear and use diapers because I need them to stay dry on the outside. Overactive bladder and urge incontinence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear mostly for sexual.

Also to relax, de-stress, to be like a security blanket/comfort and because they are much more comfy than underwear.

Last edited:
My main reason for wearing diapers has been simply because I like it and also have always had problems with bed wetting. It also didn't start out sexual in the least bit as it started when I was a kid even before elementary school. I just have always wanted to wear diapers. Wearing them just makes me feel happy for some reason.

I wear a diaper because I leak during the day and wet my pants irregularly but have had some embarrassing accidents while out and about. I wesr diapers at night because I have wet my bed at night and heave either no or little warning when I am sleeping.

I wear diapers because I want to. I have a mental desire to wear diapers all of the time, and when I am not diapered my mind will not stop thinking about wearing diapers.

welostme said:
I wear diapers because I want to. I have a mental desire to wear diapers all of the time, and when I am not diapered my mind will not stop thinking about wearing diapers.

Sounds like your obsessed with diapers...

Although I got ALOT of diapers currently. I only wear when I'm feeling in the mood to or feeling horny.

Which can be for a few days in a row, sometimes just 3-5 times a week.

I so agree with everyone. I started being a baby DL at age 3. No idea why. JUst loved 'em since day one of life. Around age 15 I found them arousing for the first time. I wear for comfort, desire to wet "safely
'- a former child bed wetter. Diapers always made me feel safe. Drove my parents crazy though. THEY HATED IT!!! which made it all the more fun! wtf cares what they think has always been my motto!

- - - Updated - - -

welostme said:
Are those Tykables?

- - - Updated - - -

extremecomfy said:
I so agree with everyone. I started being a baby DL at age 3. No idea why. JUst loved 'em since day one of life. Around age 15 I found them arousing for the first time. I wear for comfort, desire to wet "safely
'- a former child bed wetter. Diapers always made me feel safe. Drove my parents crazy though. THEY HATED IT!!! which made it all the more fun! wtf cares what they think has always been my motto!

- - - Updated - - -

Are those Tykables?
I feel the same way about diapers but the cost is too high to indulge myself fully. I wear 50% of the month keeping my diaper costs to $37.00/month from Bambino Diapers + free shipping!!

yurguardianangel said:
Sounds like your obsessed with diapers...

Although I got ALOT of diapers currently. I only wear when I'm feeling in the mood to or feeling horny.

Which can be for a few days in a row, sometimes just 3-5 times a week.

Yeah - I know. I'm currently wearing 24/7 right now for the past month and a half...actually lost count of the days.

There is a sexual aspect to my diaper fetish, but I also simply like wearing them.

Every now and then I wear for sexual gratification, but my main reason for wearing is comfort. They feel much nicer than regular underwear, and I love the way it feels when I pee in them.

My desires for diapers are sexual, although at any given moment that I'm wearing, that may or may not be relevant. Without sexual interest, I don't think I'd be wanting them, even as there are a wider variety of experiences possible that result from that basic desire.

I think it was more narrow before I started having the option to wear when I pleased and meeting other ABDLs. This allowed me to put it in a more normal space in my life, even as it retained its essential meaning.

My first experience with... emm... "productive" masturbation involved diapers. After that, it was clear to me that diapers were strongly sexual to me, and that's been my primary reason for wearing ever since. But I was seeking out and wearing diapers long before that, going back to ages five or six. So what did I get out of wearing back then? I actually can't remember. I guess it must have been some sort of "warm, fuzzy feeling", but it was clearly much more than a "like".

Cottontail said:
My first experience with... emm... "productive" masturbation involved diapers. After that, it was clear to me that diapers were strongly sexual to me, and that's been my primary reason for wearing ever since. But I was seeking out and wearing diapers long before that, going back to ages five or six. So what did I get out of wearing back then? I actually can't remember. I guess it must have been some sort of "warm, fuzzy feeling", but it was clearly much more than a "like".

For me the interest is as much bed-wetting as diapers. Anyway, I remember engaging in masturbatory behavior (rubbing & humping) in my wet bed long before puberty. Not sure when they started, but I also remember experiencing dry orgasms while “playing” in my purposely wet bed before puberty. Hence, I conclude my interest has always been sexual. Perhaps the same for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back