Not open for further replies.

Goober

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I was looking round on a AB clothing site last night just seeing what was out there for AB's... And I have no idea why I never thought of it before!

I spotted a pair of mittens, but they where silky and the wrong colour, so I went into my craft room, got out some fleece remnance I had, and worked out a pattern for some mittens, an hour later, I had myself a lovely pair of baby mittens :) I am now working on the bib, and booties, and even the hat to match....

Really soft baby fleece is around £6 per meter, and that will make loads of things, so I have ordered a super soft baby fleece , to make up some mittens, bibs, and booties, as well as a little hat :) I even thought of making a fleece cover for my nappy, you know the ones that do up with snaps..?

dose anyone else make their own clothes?

Sounds awesome man! Especially for the horrible English weather! I see an Etsy store in your future ;)

I'd love to make my own clothing, but my sewing skills are rudimentary. Might try something like the mittens, though.

Straycatz said:
I'd love to make my own clothing, but my sewing skills are rudimentary. Might try something like the mittens, though.
mittens are very easy for anyone, just draw round your hand, then draw a 1/2" line round the pattern for wiggle room, the your stitch line, run up on sewing machine add elastic round wrist if required hay presto job done! If anyone would like a more detailed " how to" and some photos of finished mittens ect... Let me know I will see what I can do.

- - - Updated - - -

Cook said:
Sounds awesome man! Especially for the horrible English weather! I see an Etsy store in your future ;)

hahaha, nnnnoooooo I don't think so, I'm just a fussy baby lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back