Status
Not open for further replies.

Wetshisbed

Incontinent and Enuretic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I woke up this morning wet as usual. I rolled over feeling the wetness of my nappy and hearing the rustle from my plastic pants. I lay there savouring all the feelings of being in a nappy and realised I am truly happy in my nappy and am so glad I became incontinent and will have to wear nappies for the rest of my life.

Here Here.......................As a bed wetter or I would be if I weren't diapered, I, like you love to wake up wet with a nice bulgy soggy diaper.

Absolutely, drifting off to the sensation of a thick diaper around my middle and a plastic sheet below I feel safe and secure. And then, waking to the realization I wet in my sleep is the ultimate for me. The glow lingers for hours. I’m special. I wet the bed last night!

WBxx The glow lingers for hours. I’m special. I wet the bed last night![/QUOTE said:
I know exactly what you mean , days that I wet the bed I'll think about it off and on throughout most of the day and it brings me really nice feeling ,,almost like I am proud of myself for some unknown reason.

chamberpot said:
I know exactly what you mean , days that I wet the bed I'll think about it off and on throughout most of the day and it brings me really nice feeling ,,almost like I am proud of myself for some unknown reason.
Me, too! Although there is just that twinge of shame and embarrassment when I wake up wet, but then I think, I wet tonight! And that sense of pride in being able to say "I am a wetter" kicks in. It's a weird set of feelings, but I like them.

I'm not the only one who is proud to still wet the bed then.

ST50 said:
I'm not the only one who is proud to still wet the bed then.

wet the bed, no. wet my bedtime diaper, definitely. Waking up dry can sometimes be a bit of a disappointment, on the rare mornings it happens. "I obviously didn't drink enough before bed last night..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back