Status
Not open for further replies.

NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Last 3 nights i've had dreams where i've openly been wearing diapers around family and work , monday nights one my mum asked me if i had pooped my diaper (I went to sleep in a poopy one ) so did that have bearing on it
Last night i wet in my sleep twice had diaper dreams containing me openly wearing at work

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its certainly normal to have dreams about things we like or things that are floating around in our minds. There are a few factors that go into what we dream about. One of my friends lucid dreams, and tried to teach me how, and it works sometimes. If I really want to dream about sometimes, I can't be directly thinking about it, and I can't force the dream in the direction I want it to go or I'll wake up. It's usually the 'behind the scenes' thoughts that drive your dreams, things you aren't thinking about in the front of your brain so to speak, but are still there and you are aware of them. I believe (And don't quote me on this because this was second hand info) There was a study done that said people who have dreams about driving cars can sometimes be an insight into their life, if you dream that the car has no brakes and is out of control but you're driving, your subconscious mind feels like your life is out of control, of course that doesn't apply here but its just an example of how our mines can manipulate what we think and make it into a dream. So the simple act of you going to sleep in a messy diaper may have been what caused you in your dream to be messy, because your mind knew you were. It's the same principle behind if you hear a radio IRL and it bleeds through into one of your dreams. That happens with me and the TV from time to time, it's 100% Normal.

As a veteran lucid dreamer, here is a trick: Make a rather simplistic, yet unique symbol on your hand with a marker. Either each day or hour, ask yourself if you're in a dream. After around a month, you should 'see' it in your dreams. At which point, stop drawing it on your hand. Everytime your in a dream, check for the symbol. From there think only lightly at first that for which you wish to change. You should take control from there.

Another trick: Try sleeping in a chair, with a pot on the ground next to you, and your hand grasping a coin that would bounce off the pot. This trick is based around have your body 'fall' asleep, but leaving your conscience aware.

Note however, lucid dreams can be influenced by depression or other dark thoughts existing prior to one's sleep. It can lead to night-terrors if they get too extreme.

I have the weirdest diaper dreams ever!! I dreamt I was stuck in a jolly jumper, and then my iphone was ringing on a table across the room. But I just kept bouncing, and if I did manage to touch my feet I got yanked back. Then it snapped and I got within reach of my phone, but my laughing school friend pulled me by my diaper out of the room for a change.....

who was calling???

Diaper dreams are the sweetest dreams..

silentdreamer1996 said:
As a veteran lucid dreamer, here is a trick: Make a rather simplistic, yet unique symbol on your hand with a marker. Either each day or hour, ask yourself if you're in a dream. After around a month, you should 'see' it in your dreams. At which point, stop drawing it on your hand. Everytime your in a dream, check for the symbol. From there think only lightly at first that for which you wish to change. You should take control from there.

Another trick: Try sleeping in a chair, with a pot on the ground next to you, and your hand grasping a coin that would bounce off the pot. This trick is based around have your body 'fall' asleep, but leaving your conscience aware.

Note however, lucid dreams can be influenced by depression or other dark thoughts existing prior to one's sleep. It can lead to night-terrors if they get too extreme.

The first thing you said, about asking yourself if you're in a dream is what my friend said to do, it really does work. I just always seem to have problems once I know I'm dreaming my body tends to snap back to reality and want to wake up. But now I'm getting off topic. Lol, Lucid dreaming is probably another conversation entirely. . . that's actually a good idea for a thread in off topic. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back