• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus

Contributor
Hello, folks!

So, I'm a junior in college studying computer science, and right now I'm on break for the summer before heading back in the fall. I love my major, though - it really makes me think in a different way now that I've been at it for a couple of years, and the freedom programming offers let one tackle a problem in an endless number of ways, and finding one of those solutions is usually a really fun process - kinda like solving a puzzle in a way. Otherwise, though, I'm pretty much your typical broke, ramen-microwaving college student.

I've also been something of a closet ABDL for a while now, and coming to terms with that has been... a process to say the least. There are times when I do feel a little bit guilty about diaper-wearing. I've been blessed with a wonderful family, who have been nothing but loving and supportive as I've carried on through college, but I've done my damnedest to keep anything diaper-related secret and under wraps with them, and this is actually the first time I've ever confessed to liking to wear diapers to anyone, really. I've since made a lot of progress in accepting that aspect of myself, and the fact that it is probably going to be something that follows me for the rest of my life, but I still do have times where that guilt returns, just a little bit.

But, I figured it's about time that I muster up my courage and create an account here so that I can talk to people who feel the same way. I've been something of a long-time lurker, and I've ended up using quite a few of the guides in the guide section already. You people seem like very kind, down to earth folk, and I can't wait to start posting.

Hi there, Minus, and welcome! It's good to have you here.

Something I've found is the more I come to grips with wearing diapers myself, the less angst I have. I hope you find self-acceptance and continue on a great journey of life! Congratulations on your college work in computers!

Thank you!

I don't like lonely intro threads, so sorry for not replying sooner. I intended to reply two hours ago, but alas! Someone walked in on me and I regret I lost the link to the notepad.cc document I've been working on... I, too, am closeted offline, so I browse adisc incognito. It's good to have a layer of anonymity online.

However, let's get back on topic!

Minus said:
I've also been something of a closet ABDL for a while now, and coming to terms with that has been... a process to say the least.

First of all... Welcome! It beings me great joy to see new people going online and exploring the community! I hope you feel welcome and accepted at all times! It looks like you've been braving the long journey of self acceptance, and it looks like you're doing quite well!

It's great to have such a community because it allows us to share from various different points of view, and ultimately show ourselves that we are diverse in our interests, backgrounds, and ages. I think adisc really helped me by showing me that people who like diapers are just people... People whom you meet on the street every day.

Anyway, I hope you are well in general. College is tough, isn't it? Tight budgets, endless nights, and nothing nutritious to eat! I'm also a junior in college, and studying aerospace engineering. I find basic (not the language) computer programming skills to be extremely important to many fields, particularly science related fields. Many of my classmates loathed the first-year computer programming class required, but I quire enjoyed it because it helped me improve my problem solving skills. In my field, we perform many simulations to model mechanical processes, such as structural stress. Computers are really useful and being able to tell them to do stuff makes you even more productive.

Embrace said:
Anyway, I hope you are well in general. College is tough, isn't it? Tight budgets, endless nights, and nothing nutritious to eat! I'm also a junior in college, and studying aerospace engineering. I find basic (not the language) computer programming skills to be extremely important to many fields, particularly science related fields. Many of my classmates loathed the first-year computer programming class required, but I quire enjoyed it because it helped me improve my problem solving skills. In my field, we perform many simulations to model mechanical processes, such as structural stress. Computers are really useful and being able to tell them to do stuff makes you even more productive.

I totally agree. I found that learning to program, for me at least, really helped me to go about solving problems a lot more logically and creatively. That's the thing I find really neat about engineering-type subjects in general - when you're faced with an unfamiliar problem, both the logical and creative side of the mind really do have to come into play. The logic is necessary to work out the math and the process once you have an idea of what you want to do. Yet, at the same time, creativity is necessary to bring that idea into being in the first place. That's so cool about the simulation stuff - it really is amazing just how much computers are capable of and help us to accomplish. I don't usually get a chance to look at many real-world application type things, so sometimes I forget just how much breadth they can have.

Philosophy said:
Hello and welcome! If it means anything to ya' I am a Computer Engineering major. I am glad you signed up! I am new too, everyone here seems very friendly!

Thanks, and welcome to you, too! I have a friend who's in computer engineering too. I look at what he's doing sometimes and all of it just flies clean over my head, haha.

Minus said:
Hello, folks!

So, I'm a junior in college studying computer science, and right now I'm on break for the summer before heading back in the fall. I love my major, though - it really makes me think in a different way now that I've been at it for a couple of years, and the freedom programming offers let one tackle a problem in an endless number of ways, and finding one of those solutions is usually a really fun process - kinda like solving a puzzle in a way. Otherwise, though, I'm pretty much your typical broke, ramen-microwaving college student.

I've also been something of a closet ABDL for a while now, and coming to terms with that has been... a process to say the least. There are times when I do feel a little bit guilty about diaper-wearing. I've been blessed with a wonderful family, who have been nothing but loving and supportive as I've carried on through college, but I've done my damnedest to keep anything diaper-related secret and under wraps with them, and this is actually the first time I've ever confessed to liking to wear diapers to anyone, really. I've since made a lot of progress in accepting that aspect of myself, and the fact that it is probably going to be something that follows me for the rest of my life, but I still do have times where that guilt returns, just a little bit.

But, I figured it's about time that I muster up my courage and create an account here so that I can talk to people who feel the same way. I've been something of a long-time lurker, and I've ended up using quite a few of the guides in the guide section already. You people seem like very kind, down to earth folk, and I can't wait to start posting.
That was a good introduction, minus. Welcome to Adisc, and I personally hope you do meet some people here, I'm in college too, and I'm going to be graduating next summer, I'm also broke too Admittingly

Embrace said:
I don't like lonely intro threads, so sorry for not replying sooner. I intended to reply two hours ago, but alas! Someone walked in on me and I regret I lost the link to the notepad.cc document I've been working on... I, too, am closeted offline, so I browse adisc incognito. It's good to have a layer of anonymity online.

However, let's get back on topic!

First of all... Welcome! It beings me great joy to see new people going online and exploring the community! I hope you feel welcome and accepted at all times! It looks like you've been braving the long journey of self acceptance, and it looks like you're doing quite well!

It's great to have such a community because it allows us to share from various different points of view, and ultimately show ourselves that we are diverse in our interests, backgrounds, and ages. I think adisc really helped me by showing me that people who like diapers are just people... People whom you meet on the street every day.

That's true in so many ways, it isn't even funny, still the more I think about it, even though I do want to live on my own, I'm glad I live with my grandmother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back