Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
I've been trying to find some shows to help me get into the baby girl mindset. Currently I've found Shugo Chara (which is great btw and any AB fan of anime should watch it) and Lilpri for Anime and Sofia the First for TV Shows. Anyone have any recommendations or suggestions?

Here are a few suggestions :
- Ojamajo Doremi, really enjoyable and funny 200ish episodes. Still haven't finished it.
- Ashita no Nadja, more romance/adventure with a theme that matchs the 80's anime like "Princess Sarah"
- Candy Candy, a bit old but if you don't mind the very shojo style...
- Sugar Sugar Rune, I found that very entertaining. (very catchy opening)
- the crayon kingdom of dreams, same age target than Sofia but far more funny.
- Tokyo Mew Mew, old school but still very nice.
- Precure, there's a lot of seasons and a lot of people like it.
- Jewelpet , never seen this one but I'd like to.
- Paw patrol, not exclusively for little girls, but I find it very neutral : it's not as boyish as 'Miles from tomorrowland' can be. I still enjoyed both.
- Petite Princess Yucie, it's a Gainax adaptation of the "princess maker" game series that was really popular in the early 2000's
- Littlest pet shop, same team of voice actors from My little pony. It is quite enjoyable.
- Doc McStuffins a "Sofia the first" style cartoon. Lots of songs and a doctor who cures plushies. Adorable if you can endure the songs.

Well it's not a tv show but I think you will appreciate it, it's called Kiki's Delivery Service. It's an animated movie.

ABDL4ever said:
Well it's not a tv show but I think you will appreciate it, it's called Kiki's Delivery Service. It's an animated movie.

Any of the movies (anime) from studio ghibili are great! Personal favorite is spirited away!

If Tokyo Mew Mew and Precure are going to be mentioned here (as koda42 did) as well as CardCaptor Sakura (as FluffyMastiff did), then I believe that Sailor Moon has to also be mentioned. It's what got me into anime, and it's widely considered the first team magical girl series. More info than you could ever want to know about this anime series is at http://www.usagi.org/doi/smoon/ .

And if Kiki's Delivery Service is going to be mentioned here (as ABDL4ever did), then I believe that My Neighbor Totoro has to also be mentioned. It's also a Studio Ghibli/Hayao Miyazaki movie, and I believe it will get you into an even-younger-girl mindset than Kiki's Delivery Service. A summary of it, as well as a version of its plot with spoilers, is at https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Neighbor_Totoro .

Last edited:
I would suggest Hanamaru Kindergarten if you're still looking.. >.<

I will say that Cardcaptor Sakura isn't just a "little girl's anime", though it can help with feeling like a little girl. It's also just a genuinely good anime in it's own right.

Do not forget "HELLO KITTY"!

Try Lilpri, it's really cute

Also try Fushigiboshi no futago hime

Littlest Pet Shop is also good

Since no one that I'm aware of mentioned, My Little Pony is a classic

Chobbits
tokeyo mew mew
Azumanga Daioh
Lucky Star 3
Ojamajo Doremi
Dragon Half (Ova)
Puni Puni Poemy (Adult Warning)
Jungle de Ikou! (Adult Warning)
Kotetsu Tenshi Kurumi OP
Powerpuff Girls Classic
Powerpuff Girls z
pretty sammi
Magical Project S
strawberry shortcake
Rainbow Brite
Jem
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
Shira Princess of Power
Adventures in Wonderland
Pippi Longstockings
Totally Spies
Punky Brewester (Cartoon and Sitcom)
Pretty much all the Mary Kate and Ashely Olson Movies.
Sabrina The Teenage Witch (A couple of Cartoons and a Sitcom)
Little Audrey
Poppels
Minky Momo
Adventures of the Little Koala
The Wuzzles
The Noozles
Clarissa Explains it All
Kim Possible
The Proud Family
Ni Hao Kai-Lan
Dora the Explorer
Princess Knight