Mitchy's Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMitchy

Est. Contributor
[video=youtube_share;MHXwGmt1Mic]https://youtu.be/MHXwGmt1Mic[/video]

Babymitchy is proof that you can dance around in a diaper and nobody gives a crap...
Small section of poor focus but I liked how it flowed action-wise so I left it go. Obviously if I was being paid for a professional performance I'd have to reshoot for the focus.

I am the actor and the camera man. If the focus fails sometimes, so sue me.

Wearing a Bambino Classico, cause, yeah, it says BABY right on it.

Wait, I think I will tweet that right now....

on my Twitter.....

https://twitter.com/TheBabyMitchy

Good to see that you're still making videos Mitchy; I've heard you've been through some tough times over the last year.

Hi BabyMitchy.

Just to say a big thank for putting your videos on you tube that where a big help to me.

How do you deal with the silly people that don't understand. And say nasty things?

I just don't know if I could do it be on you tube for the world to see me and think it OK to pass judgement.
On what I am.

Yes, Takashi, I am my own worst enemy. To be fair, most of us ARE our own worst enemies. I have been upset lately. But frankly, I am tired of not being happy.

Sisi, Thanks! Most people are positive. The bad ones are really bad but it's worth it if you have something you believe in with all of your heart.

sisi said:

I just don't know if I could do it be on you tube for the world to see me and think it OK to pass judgement.
On what I am.
I kinda do agree on that one, also I hate to say who i am in that regard because I really do not want people to pass judgement on me.
BabyMitchy said:
Yes, Takashi, I am my own worst enemy. To be fair, most of us ARE our own worst enemies. I have been upset lately. But frankly, I am tired of not being happy.
I 100% agree with that part, It would be hard for me to say who i am on youtube, on several regards. It would freak me out.
BabyMitchy said:
Sisi, Thanks! Most people are positive. The bad ones are really bad but it's worth it if you have something you believe in with all of your heart.
I know there are plenty of trolls on YouTube, So you are a lot braver man than I am Baby Mitchy. I would be afraid of what people would say more than anything.

Hi BabyMitchy, I find your videos incredibly entertaining and am very glad you make them. You have helped me become more comfortable with myself and for that I am thankful. Ciao!

Welcome back and huggles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back