• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone, looking for friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentwearer

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone, Ive been wearing on & off for about 20 years and recently split from partner and now wearing most of the time but with no friends to talk to about my nappy wearing so im hoping i can find friends here who i can talk too not just about wearing nappies, so HELLO.

Hello Kentwearer and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor.

im divorced not looking for n e one else, I dont work due to being epileptic ( uncontrolled )
my main interest/hobby is football i also do like tv serials crime,thriller & historic
just to name a few.I do cycling most weekends to keep fit.That basically
is my day to day life since getting divorced an not being able to work which is why
im looking for friends not just to talk to and be friends but also able to talk about
wearing nappies and feeling.

It's nice to meet you I am new here as well and would like to get to know more people with my interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back