Status
Not open for further replies.

evad

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
"There is no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing." As such, I love being outdoors in the rain, wearing rubber boots and rainsuits or raincoats...

When I was young, I had a light blue rubber raincoat and hat- the sort of raincoat that had metal clasps instead of buttons or zippers, and a pair of brown rubber boots. I LOVED being out in the rain, dressed so!

Anyone else like to combine diapers and raingear?

Hehe yes! I'm from the middle of England and it was always very snowy or raining a lot. My mommy would always make sure I dressed up super warm and snuggly. I love it!

I especially love wearing thick nappies under thick clothing. I feel so safe and protected ^w^

Yes me to.
A good diaper is very important when you go walking oh just playing outside.
As an accident will stop all the fun.
And it's harder to find somewhere to get changed.

oh god just stop it. It's things like this which are the reason I am an abdl. I can just imagine being a kid and romping through the puddles in the rain. I need to go potty but I don't want to stop having all this fun! ;)

evad said:
"There is no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing."

oh, that rings true. i'm in the UK, like the other poster but a fair bit older, and when i was growing up, there wasn't any true winterwear beyond a heavy coat, and Springs, Autumns and Winters were times of being drenched and chilled to the bone. a dominant memory of schooldays is of getting into the warmth of the boiler-room and trying to get our coats, shoes and socks dried.

and my last full-blown 'accident' occurred on a snowy winter's day, when my mum had latched the backdoor on us and, suddenly, i needed a piss. having no gloves, my fingers were totally frozen and i couldn't undo the zip on my jeans in time. it was warm, for a second.

babysitee- I suggest you should

....immediately go on ebay, and find a nice vinyl or rubber raincoat and boots! -one of the things I like best to do in the winter is to dress up warm and diapered, wear a complete rain suit with boots and vinyl mitts, and just roll in the snow!

- - - Updated - - -

But, accidents can be fun....

sisi said:
Yes me to.
A good diaper is very important when you go walking oh just playing outside.
As an accident will stop all the fun.
And it's harder to find somewhere to get changed.

If you had an accident, I'd make you wear a pair of rubber rain pants bib overalls... Maybe even mark them in big letters with "I wet my pants" or, "It's not raining, I simply wet my pants" or "pantswetter" -hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back