Not open for further replies.

littleabjames

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi are dry 24/7 worth the 1.65 per one. If not what is a better diaper

the price is about right for them considering all factors. There's nothing they lack from an AB/DL standpoint, short of a specific AB or DL themed print. (the shell IS soft white plastic with no wetness indicator though)

I have not used one for couple years.
Tho when I last used, I think they were great.

Amazing absorbancy, tho it had lot of bulk.
Made me waddle a little when walking, more so when wet.
Great at home diaper, tho may be not great for a long day out with a lot of walking.

Not sure about not since they did the redesign.

I've tried a sample of them. They're a great diaper with the one caveat that the tapes still aren't amazing. But everything else is wonderful from an ABDL standpoint. Thick and absorbent, plastic exterior that crinkles, and good leak guards, and a comfortable fit. They'll hold up for you for whatever you put them through

They work well but you cant walk in them you will be waddling everywhere

In my opinion, these are the best diapers for my money. I have gone 24/7 for a time with them, worn them while driving, and really enjoy them at night. I have not noticed a waddling problem personally. They are thicker than most, but still reasonable for daily use. The tapes can use some extra support especially toward the end of their capacity or time limits. A cover over the diaper gives the tapes just enough extra support to stay in place nicely.

For capacity, these are the best performing for the money. These have a quality plastic outer shell, front and back waistbands, quality standing leak guards, and decent tapes. For quality, these rate equally well for the money also. At their price, there is not a better quality diaper in my opinion. This is not everyone's favorite for various reasons (cost, thickness, lack of color, etc.), but it certainly does not disappoint.

If you are thinking about buying some, you will not be disappointed. Just be careful with the size. They run big.

They're pretty good, but I think I prefer the Forma-Care X-Plus, Kolibri Comslip or the plastic-backed Abena Abri-Form M4...

All of those are cheaper (here in the UK, at least) and arguably better than the Dry 24/7.

Yeah they are worth it haha the tapes are hit and miss but there almost the perfect diaper if you ask me.

I wear these every night, never had a problem, it fits me perfectly, holds an incredible amount.

I wear dry 24/7's day and night 24/7 I have no problem or waddle then walking I wear a medium.

I have found them to be the best diaper so far for my OAB issue. They are expensive $2.30 CDN per diaper but are worth the cost for comfort, absorbancy .

I would like to try the north shore overnights but have not found a dealer here in Canada not sure what the shipping charges would be if I order form the U.S.

As everyone here has said so far, Dry 24/7 is a great diaper and definitely worth the money.

Compared to other diapers, these are the best hands down. I've been using these since they relaunched these.

These tend to run large, so get a sample to make the correct investment. I'm usually stuck in between most Medium and Large diaper sides and usually I have to go with large because mediums are too tight, but larges seemed too big and fit loose.

I however, fit perfectly in their mediums.

You get what you pay for in terms of top notch quality.

Rob110 said:
I wear dry 24/7's day and night 24/7 I have no problem or waddle then walking I wear a medium.

I have found them to be the best diaper so far for my OAB issue. They are expensive $2.30 CDN per diaper but are worth the cost for comfort, absorbancy .

I would like to try the north shore overnights but have not found a dealer here in Canada not sure what the shipping charges would be if I order form the U.S.
I have tried North Shore diapers and I'm actually wearing one right now. They don't absorb the amount of Dry 24/7. The plastic is weaker, and the tapes are smaller and easily stretch out when you pull too hard. They are good for the price, but in my opinion, aren't as good as Dry 24/7.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
I have tried North Shore diapers and I'm actually wearing one right now. They don't absorb the amount of Dry 24/7. The plastic is weaker, and the tapes are smaller and easily stretch out when you pull too hard. They are good for the price, but in my opinion, aren't as good as Dry 24/7.

This is the exact question I was going to ask. I really loved dry 24/7 back when they were produced in Israel? - haven't purchased again since they changed operations all around. But I LOVE the north shore diaper. It fits me well and I love how thick/solid it feels. Haven't had an issue with absorbency.
But I'll give the new drys a try on your recommendation. Maybe I'll go back to them!?

They are definitely different from the past production, they are thinner when dry but contain more SAP than they used to. They are thicker than the North Shore, and the padding is wider in the crotch. The Dry 24/7 now has a more even amount of padding throughout the diaper in terms of thickness, unlike the old ones with the thicker padding in the back, or most other diapers is only thick in the middle with a thin layer of padding everywhere else. The plastic is smoother and thicker than they used to be and a bit louder in the crinkling department. The tapes are definitely bigger than North Shore. Some people claim to have tape problems with Dry 24/7 diapers, but I've yet to come across any reoccurring problems at all. The sizing is still the same though.

Yes, they are better than before, although thinner dry, when wet, they swell a lot and have a more secure fit vs old.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:

Thank you for the info on the North Shore product I will stay with my Dry 24/7's for my next case order

Rob110 said:
Thank you for the info on the North Shore product I will stay with my Dry 24/7's for my next case order

Actually from what I have seen of the Northshore Supreme in some ways they are a lot better then even a Dry 24/7. They don't hold as much but the plastic is actually stronger and so are the tapes. I know this because I'm 6'6" tall and weigh 250 pounds. I still use the Dry 24/7 but if I was to play say a football game (or something equivalently as rough)I know beyond any doubt that the Dry 24/7 will not do it's job after I get tackled because it leaked the last time I tried it. However the Northshore Supreme has in fact stood up to that kind of abuse and still did it's job during a accident for me. That plastic is for a fact a lot stronger then what MeTaLMaNN1983 says it is actually because I have in fact tortured tested it. Also the tapes are actually the finest out there on any diaper because they are the only diaper I don't necessarily need to have duct tape for when playing a full contact sport of any description for them to not rip apart. Not even a Bambino can do that for me. Northshore diapers are built like main battle tanks essentially from what I have seen of them. Dry 24/7 tapes can handle most ordinary movement for me (nothing more strenuous then long distance walking) without popping loose making them average. But Northshore supreme diapers will handle literally all activity from me and have at least a reasonable chance of not leaking. That being said Northshore Supreme diapers definitely do not have as much capacity as a Dry 24/7 does. Essentially I think the Dry 24/7 is better only because of the combination of good qualities it has but Northshore Supreme's do have Dry 24/7 beat in the physical durability department because they don't break down as easily.

I love Dry 24/7 diapers, but I love Northshore Supreme diapers even more! To me they are thicker; the tapes hold better; they are more comfortable; and they fit better.

But Dry 24/7's are second best, for sure :)

Usually one dry 24/7 will last all day at work for me (8 hours), with only a little discomfort the last half or or so due to wetness. The tapes work good for me, I usually don't have them pop, unless I am moving around a lot while sleeping. Easy fix - a onesie or tight underwear over them. At night, I usually stuff them with a couple of boosters, and that's when I have the most issues with them, but no diaper will ever last me all night without leaking. :blushie:

I love them! I can wear them all day if I need to!

Am currently wearing my first one. I will say that other posters are correct. They run a bit bigger than other brands, but are comfortable, the tapes seem sturdy, and I'm a fan that they are all white. I'm a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back