• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoman

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi Folks,
I'm from Winnipeg Manitoba and been a DL for about a year and a half now. I started to wear diapers during the winter and loved the feel of just the diaper and snowsuit with nothing else while walking outdoors in the snow. Now in the hotter months I wear a diaper as much as I get the opportunity too under my shorts or jeans, but not full time. Usually most days 12 to 16 hours. I love the plastic Abena L4 diapers and the Rearz diapers.

Hello Snoman and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor.

Hello Snoman!
Welcome to the site! I like building replicas of you/your people when it snows here, but it doesn't often snow enough to make a snowman. Perhaps a snow mouse, but that's not as fun. You like diapers, so you have things in common with basically everybody here - They are very snuggly! What makes you stand out though? What hobbies do you have?

Hello! welcome to the website! i never thought about going out in a snowsuit but it sounds fun! i had the one a while back that was faux fur lined on the inside and really soft so i bet that woulda been great. so what kinda things do you like to do? personally i like to read and play video games. Let us know who you are not just in diapers but out too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back