• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentlySpeaking

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hi, so I'm not terribly great at these introductions i am autistic and I am a self advocate I am currently going to school studying psychology, I love painting(though I'm not terribly good at it I still love and greatly enjoy it) like painting I also love photography, I love dogs especially the GSDS.but I also love cats, bats,, foxes snakes rats, rations,.....ok really most animals to be honest. There is a lot I am passionate about that I worry about sharing for fear it will make me clearly identifiable but I do one day want to either work with dogs or work helping other autistics.

What brings me here?

I come here out of curiously, I have been to the site a few time reading posts here and there, you see I'm not sure if I'm an adult baby, I think I might be but I'm not entirely sure, sounds silly right? For the longest time I have always loved baby stuff, as a child I always bought bootleg when I got money and would try to fit into my niece diapers, as I grew up i transitioned to sippy cups by secretly loved baby toys and baby things. I have always wanted a stroller and a crib for me. So I think I might be an adult baby? Or maybe a little? But I'm not really sure? These days I'm not as big on diapers, a shift between loving them and not caring for them.

Hobbies and interests

As I mentioned before I really like painting, and photography . I also love dog agility. I also really like chalk and promoting acceptance and understanding for autism, and a few other things that if I mentioned them would really make me distinguishable so I won't :/ I am working really hard to get back into shape too but that can be kind of hard when you have complex sensory issues and depression. Still I am trying. Other then that my animals are my world I will likely only use letters for them when I talk about them though their names are also pretty unique

What brings me here

No honestly I come here to learn, to figure out parts of who and what I am. I am here mostly though support through lurking and reading but I am also here for posting and figuring things out.

Notes: I have trouble with spelling and grammar and well a lot of things, so I am going to de my best to write out clear messages but please forgive my spelling and grammar issues

Ps I hope my picture is ok,

Thank you for letting me joini look forward to learning and getting to know others

Hello SilentlySpeaking and welcome to the group.

This is a very well written introduction.

You did just fine.

I think you will find that there is a lot of people here that are of like mind.

I have ADHD and a child that is Autistic, so we understand what you are getting at.

Again welcome to the group.

Hey silentlyspeaking and welcome to ADISC! I really like your name! It's got that deep angle but also like it also sounds like you have a soothing and soft voice. Love it. Just make sure to talk loud enough so we can hear you, because it sounds like you got some neat things to say!

Animals are super cool! You mentioned a bunch that you love but which one is your favorite? Is it puppies?! Mine is dolphins.. wwish I coukd make a supercool dolphin noise.

You seem real nice so I hope you stick around. It certainly seems like you at least share some things in common with adult babies so I bet you could get a lot out of the site. I think being an adult baby is fun. Super cuteness too.

Hi, thank you, I am glad to hear there are others here os similar ind, that gives me hope of being able to fit in a bit better. MI tend to find when there are others on the spectrum or who have ADHD I tend to get along and just fit in better in general,

Hey :) nice intro. Welcome to our community..,I'm also into artistic things, painting and such. From the sounds of things you probably already realise you're an AB just needing to confirm that for yourself. You'll find plenty of good advice round here.

Arietta said:
Hey silentlyspeaking and welcome to ADISC! I really like your name! It's got that deep angle but also like it also sounds like you have a soothing and soft voice. Love it. Just make sure to talk loud enough so we can hear you, because it sounds like you got some neat things to say!

Animals are super cool! You mentioned a bunch that you love but which one is your favorhi and thank youite? Is it puppies?! Mine is dolphins.. wwish I coukd make a supercool dolphin noise.

You seem real nice so I hope you stick around. It certainly seems like you at least share some things in common with adult babies so I bet you could get a lot out of the site. I think being an adult baby is fun. Super cuteness too.

Thank you, I am goad you really like the name! :) I wasn't sure what name to pick. I wanted something that could relate to and fot me but not be obviously me to people who might know me.and this sort of came to me. :)

I am not entirely sure what my favorite animal is, I think if I had to pick one it would be the wolf, one when I was a kid I couldn't decide which I love move, loves, cats or bats so i meshed them into on imaginary animal. This might also explain my love of "winged wolves" I also really like unicorns but both winged wolves and unicorns are mythical creatures, still i ove them.

Thank you very much again, I will likely maybe a few posts soon, I really hope to be able to become an active member here it seems like a great and safe community,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back