Wearing first premium cloth-backed diaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DprLuv85

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Many years ago, when I first starting buying adult diapers for my fetish, I wore cheap cloth-backed diapers from places like Walgreens or CVS. How horrible those diapers were forever scarred me when it comes to cloth-backed diapers. From there I moved on to premium plastic-backed diapers and never looked back; until now. I decided that since I had never tried a premium cloth-backed diaper, I would get some samples. I decided on the Seni Quattro from XP Medical.

It's so exciting trying something new you've never tried before! I'm currently wearing one. They are very comfortable and fairly thick. I can't wait to use it so I can feel what a proper cloth-backed diaper feels like when wet!

Who prefers cloth-backed over plastic-backed, and why?

I've worn seni quattro. They are nice and soft when you first put them on but like any other cloth backed disposable the moisture seeps through them and they sag really bad when they are wet.

So I prefer plastic backed. (however I would take a premium cloth backed over a plastic backed one-wet-wonder)

The seni are probably the best cloth backed diapers I've worn They're soft, hold a lot, have a nice scent, and have a nice thickness to them. That said, calling them the best cloth diaper I've worn is kind of like calling someone the tallest person in the midget basketball team.

As dlnotab mentioned, they have the same problems as all the other cloth backed. The outside starts to feel damp, they sag, and they tend to chafe the insides of my legs. And like all cloth backed, they're not really any quieter or more discrete then plastic.

I went through a case of those and really liked them. They do sag (what'd you expect with fabric?), but the tape works well (not sure about the white tape, though, because I haven't had to readjust them), the scent isn't overpowering after storing for a month in fresh air, they hold a lot and are quite forgiving of floods, and I wear them around family under pajamas and nobody's the wiser.

I hear they also come from the Distant Mystery Warehouse, which is supposedly closer to me than the main one so they don't arrive any slower. Go figure.

I hope he's able to drop the price a little bit... that special order really kills low retail, but I'll pay for it until he decides to discontinue it. And probably actually jump for joy if it gets put on regular order.

Thank you for all the input! After wearing them last night, I can honestly say I enjoyed them. With that being said, I think I'll stick to plastic-backed though. I really missed the crinkling, and the Seni does sag after wetting.

It was exciting just the same, and I'd buy more if plastic-backed ever becomes unavailable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merp said:
I hate cloth backed diapers. They suck at containing smell and can't be trusted not to leak. They come loose over in a half hour to an hour of active wearing and have to be retaped. The stupid Velcro tapes get stuck to clothing and sheets, so if your an active sleeper you'll wake up in a wet bed and a diaper some where else. They just suck.
My points exactly. You can never get a good snug fit. It always feels like it wants to fall off. The tabs grab anything and the fabric gets ripped apart and gets really uncomfortable. Plastic backed all the way.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I didn't try one on but the outside feel of the cloth diapers didn't work for me. My vote is for plastic ❤️

There are some cloth-backed diapers that I like, like the Tena Stretch Super, but in general I've come to prefer plastic-backed. Now that I get to wear all day most days, rather than just for a couple hours on a weekend morning while the wife sleeps, having a diaper that stays snug over a long period matters to me. Cloth diaper tapes just don't stay snug, even on premium diapers like the Northshore Air Supreme, though I haven't noticed the smell issue that some have brought up. But plastic just stays tight better, which reduces leaks. That's always a plus.

-RMS

I still have to try plastic-backed diapers...But then Again, I've only had the needed privacy to Wear since Christmas :3
I'm using Abena's Abri-Form M3's with cloth-backing...I don't even know if they exist with plastic, M4 does obviously, but yeah... I can't complain though, I enjoy these, but of course I don't have anything to compare with, so not sure how much my point of view is worth XD

The Abena M3 plastic were my fav!
Wish they still made those.

Merp said:
I hate cloth backed diapers. They suck at containing smell and can't be trusted not to leak. They come loose over in a half hour to an hour of active wearing and have to be retaped. The stupid Velcro tapes get stuck to clothing and sheets, so if your an active sleeper you'll wake up in a wet bed and a diaper some where else. They just suck.

Totally. The only vaguely decent cloth-like backed diapers I tried were the ID-Slip ones. The plastic backsheet is still strong enough that the diaper holds its shape, and the tapes actually worked. Surprisingly not bad at all... but I'll always prefer a proper smooth-plastic backing.

LittleICme said:
The Abena M3 plastic were my fav!
Wish they still made those.

Ah, I've still got a case of those... :)

Being as that Plastic-Backed diapers are gradually disappearing, I keep telling myself to get used to the cloth-backed diapers. I've tried the Seni Quattro and they worked pretty well, but they are a bit elusive for my current situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back