Not open for further replies.

babymomma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
So sorry for asking but ive never heard of it until i came on here and i would love to know more about it. I see the posts but dont understand what its all about. hugs xxxx

Thankyou hun ..so its basically AB DL etc... ...i thought it had something else to do with being an animal ..sorry....didnt realise it was a different terminology for us all..something ive not heard it refferred to as before so was wondering what i was missing...thankyou for the link .hugs xxxx

Ive just read that bit...going through it all.....thanks hun....now i understand more....sure i will get to grips with what the terms mean soon enough....hugs xxxx

babymomma said:
So sorry for asking but ive never heard of it until i came on here and i would love to know more about it. I see the posts but dont understand what its all about. hugs xxxx

It is people who are furries but there younger furs. The fursona's who wear or forced to wear diapers are classed as diaperfur. Babyfurs can also be adults instead of cubs as well but people/furs generally refer to them as diaperfur or sometimes adult cub AC.
AC adult cub(s) is a form of AB adult babies/baby.
Furaffinity seems to know what you are talking about when you put adult cub into the search engine.

Littlefurs are kid versions of furries or someones fursona they may or may not be diapered?
Kidfurs are kids.
I consider myself a adult babyfur. Most of the pictures dipicked me as a adult fox been diapered and given the baby treatment.

are you still a babyfur if you're not anthropomorphic? For example, I always imagine myself as a tubby, pink little filly. Am I still a babyfur?

pamperedfilly said:
are you still a babyfur if you're not anthropomorphic? For example, I always imagine myself as a tubby, pink little filly. Am I still a babyfur?

It is hard to say they seems to be some would say sterio typicalness of my little pony can't be furry. Though they have talking horses in and do have anthropomorphic charecters in the show.

Some furs may say fillies are anthropomorphic. Others may desagree?
I think ether way I may get into trouble with somefur/somepony

pamperedfilly said:

Actually, good question. I believe the answer is yes. To me, a "babyfur" merely means you associate your interests with an anthropomorphic character that you feel represents you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back