Baby Bottle iPhone Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I came across something rather interesting. I'd love to have one but I don't have an iPhone and don't plan on getting one.

2015-10-24_14.50.00_1024x1024.png

Available at http://heyeonni.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/baby-bottle-iphone-case includes free global shipping.

Whoops, haven't visited that site in several months.

Sometimes I think the phone and paci "are the same thing..."

:) I love it and I would sooo have this, but you all know it ain't happening. There's no way I could explain that one away.

ozbub said:
:) I love it and I would sooo have this, but you all know it ain't happening. There's no way I could explain that one away.
Ditto.

How badly do you want it though? I feel the same as you guys though. =/

I couldn't be caught with it.

Next, they'll make a little diaper to keep your cell phone safe. Hell, it keeps me feeling safe!

Besides not feeling comfortable showing it off, I feel like I would just chew it down to like nothing.

Yeah, me too. Want, but not realistic.

I'm not really so much AB, but it sure would be nice to have a "sign" to display in hopes of finding "like minded" people among the masses.

That is certainly interesting and I haven't seen anything like it but I don't think that I would ever buy that

plasticsounds said:
Do yourself a favor, get an iPhone.

It's really just preference. iPhones aren't any better than flagship Android phones and there are plenty of reasons why you might want an Android over an iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back