What's your nappy/diaper budget like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I spend £284 a month on my nappy and wet wipe supplies, they consist of 12 bags of Attends Slip Regular Plus and 24 packets of TENA Wet Wipes, that's enough to get me through the month since I'm a 24/7 wearer, plus some extra every couple of months for my other nappies I can wear discreetly.

What's your nappy allowance?

my diaper budget is definatly small. I usually only need to buy a few packs a year.

I wear to bed every night but I don't usually wet myself and slide them off in the mornings or when ever I'm done wearing and have to adult.

So maybe 2-4 packs of dry 24/7's a year and I'll usually get a practical diaper like a thinner "im going to be around people I don't want to know I wear" diaper, then some fun ones from time to time.

So maybe $200-300/ year tops.

Absolutely worth every penny.

I don't have a budget. I wear occasionally throughout the year and I will buy diapers as I run out and have the available cash.

Nothing right now, as I don't have a job and can't justify it.

Very little. Having very little money and having everything you like be expensive is a big pain. In the past, my budget was around like $100 a year on diapers. But 2016 will probably only be around $40 unless I buy another pack in the upcoming months.

mine is 300 - 600 a year roughly. I only buy 2 times a year usually. I just wear when I want to.

I go through a pack of M3s in about a month, so yeah... I really ought to order multiple packs at once, but I'd hate to go pick them up somewhere. As it is right now they'll come directly to my front door which Works perfectly O.O

It depends some months £50-£150.

Other months nothing spent on nappies/diapers as I got more than enough to last me now.

- - - Updated - - -

bobbilly said:
I spend £284 a month on my nappy and wet wipe supplies, they consist of 12 bags of Attends Slip Regular Plus and 24 packets of TENA Wet Wipes, that's enough to get me through the month since I'm a 24/7 wearer, plus some extra every couple of months for my other nappies I can wear discreetly.

What's your nappy allowance?

OUCH thats ALOT of money wasted on rather medicore nappies/diapers.
Abu,rearz,snuggies,etc are way way way better premium abdl diapers.
I'll give you links where I buy mine from.

Also the wipes you could get 20 packs of pampers(100 to a pack) sensitive for a £1 each in the local chemist.

Very little. Have only spent $20 on nappies this year and wear occasionally but not 24/7

For me it's 12-13 pound a week, I usually get cheap nappies or sometimes as a treat I get pampers baby dry, the cheaper nappies cost £3.60 whilst pampers simply dry cots £5 and pampers baby dry cost £6-8 for a pack of 30. I get incontience pads to go in my diapers so they cost £1.50 for a pack of 10 pads which I get 3 of. I usually get a pack of wipes too which I usually go through 1-2 packs a week of wipes

Let me pull up the ol' budget here. Year-to-date I've spent $1069.20, so just a hair over $130 a month.

Wear 24/7, but typically only use at home and on the weekends so a single ID Maxi (1.30/ea) works for a whole work day. One thick with prints overnight, and a wide variety in-between.

Well, I'm incontinent so I get a monthly shipment of Abenas that's about $240/month. Every other month I get Boosters, and I've lately settled into a pattern of getting a random case of something I want when I don't buy boosters. Roughly $300/month total.

I tend to drift with the winds, hitting up sales and low prices and buying in bulk. I needed to get some more daytime diapers and saw that xpmedical had the new id slip pe on discount and so I got several cases. That'll keep me crinkly at work for several months. As I look at the closet upstairs though... I've got a lotof padding to work through.

I'm on a limited income so the few times a year I have a slight bit of extra money I make it a point to get stocked up on diapers, this way most of the time I only need to get one case a month. I wear Abena m4 and dry are 24:7 my budget is 60$ a month for one case or sometimes 120$ for two cases, I go thru 2 to 4 diapers a day since I need them mostly for bladder ic

About $2,300 a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back