Sky diving in diapers and plastic pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank9127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Has anyone tried this. I do not like to sky dive. It is scary. So I will not try.

Hee, hee.

If I ever get the chance to go sky diving, I would definitely be diapered up.

So do you get to go sky diving?

ha ha it would make me poop my diaper.

I want to try skydiving/parachuting at least one time...and tbh think about wearing at least a pull up because I am afraid that I would pee myself due to my extreme excitement.
(I could go to the potty every 2mins...no joke...was 3 times after security check on the airport within 30mins and still need to go while and after boarding >.<)

A former colleague of mine meant that he was parachuting one Saturday and said that he had to wear an overall, if that would be the case I think there wouldn't be that much risk getting caught wearing diapers...but that's just my guess.

Kind regards,
Sabu

I suppose a diaper could make sense for skydiving while you're up in the plane. I don't think anyone would be able to use it during the dive though. You're accelerating and everything would most likely feel pushed inward from the force, at least until you hit terminal velocity, then you actually won't feel any forces, though that's probably close to when you parachute.

Well,

I've been skydiving/parachute many times, and yes padded!

Anyhow, give it a try, it's very freeing...and not nearly as scary as you'd think...I first went after a friend of mine and me were talking about bailing out of airplanes...I used to fly aerobatics for many years...anyhow, neither had ever done parachuteing in a n way, and neither knew if when needed would really bail out...or instinct to keep flying...

So, we tried it...and it was an experiance...one everyone should try once...

As for feelings/being able to use a diaper...shouldn't be an issue...and there isn't much pressure of any real kind on you but wind pressure...

I may be less bold in skydiving because I was fear of heights and it makes me queasy.

Last edited:
Well I am normaly not fecal but jumping out of a perfectly good plane
Would definitely cause my body to rethink that strategy , I have repelled off skyscrapers to perform a rescue without problem but that everybody out of the plane would scare the stuff right out of me.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I'm not an AB or a little, but I seriously would consider wearing a diaper and plastic pants to go sky diving, mainly cause I'm scared of heights and I would probably poop myself trying so

Yeah it's not the fall that kills you it's the sudden stop at the bottom, off course it kinda doesn't matter what happens in the air because you will soil yourself when you die.

Been there, done that, plenty of times. My avatar pic is a friend of mine and I in freefall. I've got about 850 jumps, been doing it for a number of years. Haven't jumped in the last couple years due to other things going on, but love the sport!

The only friend I will free fall with is my diaper !
Analog your braver then I am .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back