Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Should I wear?, I have diapers that last for 2 wettings and I tend to wet every hour almost if not 2 hours, I will be wearing a fresh before the funeral, the funeral will be around 20-30 minutes long and I don't know how long the buffet/meet in the pub is going to be, probeily around 2-3 hours, it will be in my area as well. I have a small handbag that can carry 1-2 changes and some wipes, I can just throw my old nappies in the bin in the pub with a bag. The handbag if opened WILL reveal my diapers though but no one will look if I keep it on me, I can use the excuse of "it's my time of the month" because it is anyway even though I don't inform my dad of being on my period, lol! Is it worth it? It doesn't feel right not wearing diapers!

If I have a response that shows up that ended abruptly, it's my phone acting up.

Be discrete and don't wear anything too revealing like a shorter dress. I also would only wear if you worry you might have a problem holding it since you said you wet so often.

Just wear! Diapers make us happy so, why not!?!

You can keep them in a bag that's non-see thru and keep your bag with you at all times. If it's going to help you deal with your stress I highly suggest wearing. When I had to go with my friend to put down her dog that I loved dearly I knew I had to wear a diaper to comfort myself and it did help. I don't think anyone will notice extra long bathroom breaks or go thru your handbag, just do it is what I say.

Do what you feels best, I know that you've mentioned before that you're incontinent and that at a funeral your likely not to want to worry about leaking. Is there anyway you could bury the nappies in your handbag. Sorry to ask but I know that you have mentioned before you use baby nappies, I was wondering if it might be better to wear a adult nappy that might be able to cope with the wettings better so you didn't have to change until you get home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't really bury them but if I keep it on me and just its time of the month supplies and throw in a hairbrush, nobody should be nosy enough to ask what's in my bag or go through it.

Couple of questions,
Do you need the product due to concerns for getting to the bathroom? If its for a concern such as this I'd say yeah that its better then causing another kind of scene.

Are you wearing it because you want to feel little? If thats your reasoning I'd hardly say a funeral is an appropriate time for that behavior.

I mean I'm not trying to be mean or rude, but there are times we need to be adult and during a funeral it's a time we get one chance to look back and remember celebrating someone presumably we cared about. I mean if you need to regress afterwards that's understandable, but a funeral is really about coming together as a family and being strong for each other.

Last edited:
Diapers don' t really effect my thinking, unless i let it, I am remembering my moms life and I am there for my family, I regress by playing with my toys not just by wearing diapers, yes I wear baby ones but I kinda need them because I don't know if without them if I am going to wet because once I do, i can't stop, so yes i do need diapers, but I am changing my choice of diaper just to suit because put it this way, do people at funerals show each other their underwear to check if they are black or something!? Not shouting at you or anything.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not changing my choice of diapers just to suit, I meant to put

I wear\ all the time and have worn and wet my nappy at a couple of funerals.

Angelic said:
Diapers don' t really effect my thinking, unless i let it, I am remembering my moms life and I am there for my family, I regress by playing with my toys not just by wearing diapers, yes I wear baby ones but I kinda need them because I don't know if without them if I am going to wet because once I do, i can't stop, so yes i do need diapers, but I am changing my choice of diaper just to suit because put it this way, do people at funerals show each other their underwear to check if they are black or something!? Not shouting at you or anything.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not changing my choice of diapers just to suit, I meant to put
Thats what really matters, as long as its not making it harder to cope with the stresses at hand then I don't think it's a problem

I would never put down anyone that HAS TO WEAR. If you feel you may not be able to prevent an accident then use your security undergarments. If you are just wearing for that great feeling of security than you are like me. I once went with several guys on a camping trip in college. I was still having occasional episodes of bedwetting but it had slackened off to about 1 - 2 every other week. I thought about playing the odds and not wearing but also thougth that if I did have an accident my sleeping bag would show it quickly. I decided to wear my protection and glad I did! I think sleeping in different beds / locations may cause my situation so I always like to wear protection in these cases because I feel better and more in control when I wear protection.

Getting trapped in a tent with another guy while it was raining out the next morning though made it difficult to not get noticed wearing only my plastic pants / diaper and a tee shirt. It took alot of squirming to get my jeans back on inside the bag and my tent mate thought I was acting very strange. Thankfully I made it out to the woods (in the rain) to take a pee and not wet my undergarments anymore. We ended up cancelling the rest of the hike but I had to wear wet undergarments under my jeans for the ride back to campus. I had decided that if someone would have noticed my plastic underpants I would have told then I wore them because I sometimes had accidents at night.

Angelic said:
Should I wear?, I have diapers that last for 2 wettings and I tend to wet every hour almost if not 2 hours, I will be wearing a fresh before the funeral, the funeral will be around 20-30 minutes long and I don't know how long the buffet/meet in the pub is going to be, probeily around 2-3 hours, it will be in my area as well. I have a small handbag that can carry 1-2 changes and some wipes, I can just throw my old nappies in the bin in the pub with a bag. The handbag if opened WILL reveal my diapers though but no one will look if I keep it on me, I can use the excuse of "it's my time of the month" because it is anyway even though I don't inform my dad of being on my period, lol! Is it worth it? It doesn't feel right not wearing diapers!
You ought to wear. No reasons not to. :smile1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back