• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from Zurich

Status
Not open for further replies.

k120

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi,

I am 42 years old and I am DL for at least 20 years - may be even longer.
I am living in Zurich in Switzerland. I studied engineering.
Beside wearing diaper I like to be bounded in straitjacket (of course in a diaper :eek:) or in Segufix. I like to wear footed sleepers as well.

Z

k120 said:
Hi,

I am 42 years old and I am DL for at least 20 years - may be even longer.
I am living in Zurich in Switzerland. I studied engineering.
Beside wearing diaper I like to be bounded in straitjacket (of course in a diaper :eek:) or in Segufix. I like to wear footed sleepers as well.

Z

Howdy and welcome to ADISC K120. I'm a DL too, and LOVE footed sleepers. I've got a bunch. What's Segufix? Never heard of that before.

What are some of your non ABDL interests? When we open up and share a bit about ourselves, we can more easily make connections with other people. If someone was to see that you are interested in a particular hobby or pastime, if can make conversations easier to start. Starting conversations and dialogues, eventually lead to friendships.

Feel free to hop into the forums and start posting.

hobbies

Mattew said:
Howdy and welcome to ADISC K120. I'm a DL too, and LOVE footed sleepers. I've got a bunch. What's Segufix? Never heard of that before.

What are some of your non ABDL interests? When we open up and share a bit about ourselves, we can more easily make connections with other people. If someone was to see that you are interested in a particular hobby or pastime, if can make conversations easier to start. Starting conversations and dialogues, eventually lead to friendships.

Feel free to hop into the forums and start posting.

Hi Mattew,

Segufix is restraint system used in hospitals:
http://segufix.de/
segufix.gif
I have one and it is very "relaxing" to lay for some hours tied to the bed. :cool:

Of course I have some other interests beside to be a DL - which is not really an interest, but it is something which I cannot change and it is coming from deep inside. :)

So I like traveling. Because of my work I am traveling a lot. Almost every week I am traveling to Sweden, just like now. In my private time I travel a lot as well: USA, Canada, Japan, Portugal, Spain, Germany, UK, Finland.
I like hiking and jogging. Reading, since I have a Kindle, is something which is a daily "routine". Kurt Vonnegut, Isac Asimov, H.G. Wells are my favorites.
Music (from the progressive rock to classical music) is an important part of my life. Unfortunately I cannot play on any instrument. Now I started to learn to play the piano. May be it is not too late. :)

I speak some languages: German, English, Spanish, a little bit Russian, Hungarian. This is a kind of hobby as well.

br, z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back