Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebonybaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
For years, I've been obsessed about "why" I am an "adult baby" (then again, since I regress from 0-2 years of age, maybe I'm a little). I can't tell you why I just couldn't accept being one and going with it, for some reason it really bugged me.

I saw the post about imaginations (thank you so much for that btw) and they were talking about why imaginations die.

I think I'm an adult baby because my imagination is the same as it has always been. Granted, I haven't been on my belly and played "Power Rangers" since I was like 13, but the fact of the matter is, at the age of 35, I could get down there and do it like I never stopped at all.

Hell, I even use my imagination when I'm at work, just, in adult ways and VERY discrete.

I feel like God just showed me an answer to my overall life and I need to wake up and reflex on it. Maybe now I can stop taking medications for depression and become the person I should have never quit being from the start.

The ADISC community is so amazing :)

Wow, that's really cool :) You're a pretty lucky guy to have that child inside of you so alive and well. I must say, I like that theory as well. It really paints infantilism in a positive light and makes it out to be more of a gift than a curse. It's refreshing to see that amidst all the negative views regarding the abdl community.

Congrats on having it all figured out :)

theQman said:
Wow, that's really cool :) You're a pretty lucky guy to have that child inside of you so alive and well. I must say, I like that theory as well. It really paints infantilism in a positive light and makes it out to be more of a gift than a curse. It's refreshing to see that amidst all the negative views regarding the abdl community.

Congrats on having it all figured out :)

Thanks <3 You have no idea (then again, maybe you do lol) what I've been through to come to that understanding and the part that sucks is, it was ALWAYS right under my nose the whole time. I'm not saying everyone who has an imagination well in tact, is or would become an adult baby in their lifetime, but now, I'm interested if someone could actually do maybe a study or a poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back