• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja40

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just wanted to say hi. 35 Year old male that lives in the United States. Grew up in a small town into a big family. I am the last of 9 kids. Growing up had its good and bad moments. School was ok growing up. My favorite classes were art and gym. I have always been into martial arts. drawing, and fitness. I also love 4 wheeling in my jeep.

The last 15 years have been tough. I have been working in construction as an electrician. For all 15 years. I do my best. I have never felt it was a part of me though. The stress is getting to me like crazy. I am grateful I can work though and provide for my wife and kids. Over the years it has taken a toll on me physically and mentally. Im always on the move to just be able to meet the deadlines on the houses I wire. The loud noises in construction overwhelm me as well.

I got sick with the flu in March and that drove me nuts. I couldn't cope and I was in bed for 4 days. It was a much needed rest period and I was glad I got days off from work. Before I stayed in bed for the 4 days I bought some depends. Those ones got me through. I kind of got bored with them. America does not know how to make diapers at all.

It was hard though cause I know my wife wouldn't approve. I don't like hiding it. There were a lot of times I slept down stairs because of reactions of even mentioning diapers to my wife. I like wearing them. I found a place online to buy the good ones. The Abena's are my favorite. There are nights I sacrifice wearing so I can sleep in the same bed as my wife. I wish she was more understanding.

Anyway, I mostly wear for comfort and it helps me forget my stress at work. Also, from the stress I feel like I am losing control of bathroom stuff at night and in the mornings. I mostly wear when I get home when I study. Wish I could wear to bed everynight. I am trying to get out of my career and start using my fitness trainer certification.

Another reason is I feel like my whole family abandoned me and when I was in diapers last (when a baby) that is when people loved me and took care of me. All before I was treated like I was broken. Trying to balance it all out and still go for my dreams.

Sorry about the long intro. I could talk forever. My new goals is to focus on my solutions instead of my problems.

Last edited:
Hello Ninja35 and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back