Not open for further replies.

DiaperLink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So whos ever wore a diaper/pull up, etc at work? Has anyone ever been caught wearing one? I was only curious to see if anyone has worn them during work hours at their jobs. Is there a high chance on getting caught? Did you get away with it? Share your experiences and success. :)

I do, I work at a post office and I work for hours at a time. I sit at a desk all day and I'm able to work wet, and change on breaks. I don't think I've been found out yet but I do have to take bathroom breaks (which is me going in a stall for a minute and going back to my desk) to draw away suspicion.

I have before at my work. I work alone so nobody knew. I sit at a desk all shift.

For me I had to wear while working at a grocery store. My personal manager was a jerk and would often cut my break short, so I'd wear in case I had to spend my only break for the entire day, eating because of the timing of my shift. Luckily when it came to our uniforms, the pants were really baggy so no one ever noticed. Smell was never an issue seeing as I'd often get stuck with garbage duty later in the day because I was the 'new recruit'. I really hated that job, the worst part being the pay. I was getting the average rate of $8.25 (no arguing there), but then with income tax (ok, still above $7), then the union dues....I only made $5 an hour. After telling my personal manager that I was quitting, my manager told me to and I quote "give up my housing on campus, and just drive there and back to keep my job." I simply replied "When I say I'm quitting, I"M QUITTING!" She knew how she treated me, I'm just surprised she tried to keep me there. After I refused to work extra days after I had officially quit, she withheld my final paycheck for a month. I said to her that I had the right to file a lawsuit for that and the next thing you know, the paycheck shows up in the mail with an added bonus. As I put it, I'll take the bribe, that doesn't mean I won't talk about it. Sorry for going off track, everyone needs to vent once in a while.

silentdreamer1996 said:
For me I had to wear while working at a grocery store. My personal manager was a jerk and would often cut my break short, so I'd wear in case I had to spend my only break for the entire day, eating because of the timing of my shift. Luckily when it came to our uniforms, the pants were really baggy so no one ever noticed. Smell was never an issue seeing as I'd often get stuck with garbage duty later in the day because I was the 'new recruit'. I really hated that job, the worst part being the pay. I was getting the average rate of $8.25 (no arguing there), but then with income tax (ok, still above $7), then the union dues....I only made $5 an hour. After telling my personal manager that I was quitting, my manager told me to and I quote "give up my housing on campus, and just drive there and back to keep my job." I simply replied "When I say I'm quitting, I"M QUITTING!" She knew how she treated me, I'm just surprised she tried to keep me there. After I refused to work extra days after I had officially quit, she withheld my final paycheck for a month. I said to her that I had the right to file a lawsuit for that and the next thing you know, the paycheck shows up in the mail with an added bonus. As I put it, I'll take the bribe, that doesn't mean I won't talk about it. Sorry for going off track, everyone needs to vent once in a while.
I had a similar situation with a employer years ago,the bribe i was taking came with a Non Disclosure statement, i color reproduced it and added "not" after every place it said "i do hold harmless...." and they were in such a rush they never noticed, so its my right to talk smack about them.

I have my pull-ups at work. Oh, I work at home, so no big deal for me.

I've worn pull-ups (Goodnites) with a booster pad during the day 24/7 for over 7 years now. I have mild urge incontinence, but generally can make it to the bathroom on time. I do have the occasional dribble or leak, so I'm always protected.

Oh, forgot to mention, I work in an office setting. No ones ever said a word to me about it, and I tend to wear tighter fitting jeans :)

I wear every day at work.
Nowadays, usually a Tranquility ATN.
I have once or twice worn an Abena M4.
Over the 15+ years I have worn to work, mostly Tena Ultra, Total Dry Plus, Tranquility ATN,

I usually wet at work around 2pm.
I don't normally change at work, unless I go out and change in my car in the back lot.
I work in a small office and would be worried they would hear.

I used to work at a hotel, and all I had then was Atn's. They were fine, but really warm when I ran the bar or the evening restaurant. I never really got caught... I think I remember a few instances of my coworkers giving me weird looks at the hotel when I moved around and it sounded like paper crinkling (atn's are LOUD, esp under thin khakis)

I also used to work at a dining hall, but I could afford the Gucci stuff then. And having baggy black pants allowed me to wear abu space pretty easily. But it was really hot so it was a bit uncomfortable. I never got caught, but once I did have to readjust down there without touching myself. I had to do a sort of squat/curtsy and one guy commented, but that's as far as that went.

Nowadays I drive buses for the local transit system. It's really easy to drive for 4-6 hours diapered any way I want to, but recently I've been trying to get through my BOGO m4's, so that's my go to when driving. I save the Gucci stuff for class and home. :) getting caught wearing while driving a bus is hard, and I don't think I was ever in danger. Maybe once, my shirt rode up a bit in the back, but I'm sitting in a seat and less than an inch of plastic was showing. You'd have to be looking for it, which 99.9% of people wouldn't do. So transit systems I highly recommend for 24/7'ers :p

Sorry for going off track, everyone needs to vent once in a while.
I feel you. I have had way too many instances of sucky bosses. Im glad I have finally found a place that really isn't that bad, though I will have to start dealing with it once I get a job pertaining to my degree.

Last edited:
At one point, it was too much of a distraction to seriously contemplate. Eventually, I got into a more comfortable, normal space with diapers and I've gone 24/7 for varying periods. I'm on a stint of it now, so obviously that includes wearing at work. I don't think I've aroused any suspicions. I try to be very discreet. I accept that I may slip up at some point but I would prefer it to be kept private.

I also work at a grocery store. I wear either a Depend pull-up or a Goodnites just about every day. The only issue I run into is that when I'm bending over or down on my knees building a display my shirt rides up. I'm always a little worried that you can see the waistband. I have been wearing to work for over a year and have yet to have someone say something about it to me.

I have 7 pairs of Super Undies, I wear one every day. I gotten to the point where when I don't wear them I feel odd. I have been doing this for several months now. I work in the IT field programming so I don't think any one notices as I sit at my desk 80% of the day.

I have just recently began to wear at work as I am becoming more daring. I can't wear at my day job but my night job is easy. Only thing I have not figured out yet is how to deal with messing. I am not 24/7 but I will go full weekends without a toilet visit!

Veren said:
So whos ever wore a diaper/pull up, etc at work? Has anyone ever been caught wearing one? I was only curious to see if anyone has worn them during work hours at their jobs. Is there a high chance on getting caught? Did you get away with it? Share your experiences and success. :)

I dont work currently as i have plenty of money and im a busy college student. When i worked through high school, i never did. I didnt want to mainly because i worked with my best friend who is vanilla. I wear to school on most days now. Its hard to tell if anyone has noticed, but i doubt it! Is there a high chance at getting caught? I dont think so. Well, it kinda depends on the job you have. If its a desk job with more administrative type work then id say you have almost nothing to worry about. I wear goodnites in a class enviornment and theyre about the most discreet your going to get.

About getting "caught." I dont think anyones going to say "Hey, I saw that diaper!" "Im going to call the diaper police!" And even if they did, that would just be downright nosey. Its none of their business what kind of undergarment you prefer or need. The only way that it might become a problem is if you make it obvious by either the smell or wearing space diapers under yoga pants. If someone even noticed, i think that they would be too hesitant to say anything about it, let alone tell the boss. And even if the boss did somehow know, i doubt that they would actually confront you about it, unless it was a legitmate problem and it was causing serious dilemmas. Anyway, Happy wearing!

I have to wear at work being as I started wetting during the day 7 years ago but even before i started daywetting i would sometimes wear to work if I was stressed or not feeling well or even if I knew i would be busy back when I worked retail. Wearing to work isnt a big deal and I have never been outed and seriously doubt that anyone I have not told has even noticed, right now its kind of a pain because someone first tore the lock off the ONLY stall in the mens room and when that was repaired they tore the door off completely so I have to use my ninja fast diaper changing skills to keep from everyone seeing me change not that I care if they know I have a diaper on I dont want them to have to see it!

I wear to work every day (out of necessity), and originally I was worried about people hearing the rustling, but I quickly got over that. People really aren't paying that much attention, so just go for it if you want to, and have fun :)

The only thing I still worry about is leaning over and having people see the top of my diaper peak out!

It would be nice to wear at work but I wouldn't want to. I work in a hot busy kitchen and I am always on my feet. It would be nice because I am relaxed when I wear but I couldn't get away with it.

PlotTwist said:
I wear to work every day (out of necessity), and originally I was worried about people hearing the rustling, but I quickly got over that. People really aren't paying that much attention, so just go for it if you want to, and have fun :)

The only thing I still worry about is leaning over and having people see the top of my diaper peak out!
Repeat after me: onesie

Reactions: Snowblaque
I wear on the farm sometimes when no one else is around. I work with family so I avoid it when they are there. I love to wear while off driving a tractor by myself.

I wear on the farm sometimes when no one else is around. I work with family so I avoid it when they are there. I love to wear while off driving a tractor by myself.

I do the same. I work with on other person, and wear when they are out spraying, and im at the farm, or when im out on the tractor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back