Not open for further replies.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
If messing diapers wasn't smelly and obvious, would you do it while in public?

No. :( The cleanup of messy cloth is too icky and prohibitive for me... And I'd be wary of getting a UTI, given the anatomy of girly private bits. But if I wore disposable, and if I were a boy... I think I'd surely try it at least once.

Not my thing, so personally no. Too much work and hassle for me, even if smell weren't an issue. Urine is sterile when it comes out. Fecal matter, not so much.

yeah I reckon I'd try it at least once :)

Being IC it happens in public anyways, but if I didn't smell at all that would be a load off my mind(and one in my diaper). x3

Take away smell and obviousness, and not only do you virtually remove the risk of being caught, you also remove anything you'd normally be considerate to others about, such as objecting them to the smell etc. If you take that away then really it just becomes a personal decision that doesn't really affect anyone else in any way.

So, as someone who isn't bothered by the cleanup that much, yeah, I probably would (assuming the situation wouldn't inconvenience myself).

Lol I don't see why not. Messing is my main thing so I'd definitely try it a few times if there was absolutely no risk of embarrassment or being rude to others.

no way only at home where i can shower afterwards

Absolutely I would.

I like to poop in my diapers so if it couldn't bother others, I would. I wouldn't do it all the time, mainly because, even at home, I don't always mess my diapers. I need to be in the mood to mess my diapers.

Immunity to all downsides of being in public? Definite yes.

Nope! Way too much trouble to clean up.

If i only had to worry about cleanup and not smell. Definately

Yes I would and currently do mess in my diapers in public places. It is not in a public confined space I will poop my diaper in a mall or in Walmart or target. I usually then use the family restroom to clean myself up and re diaper and head back to shopping. Usually walk around 45 minutes in my poop filled diaper.

mjk1090 said:
Yes I would and currently do mess in my diapers in public places. It is not in a public confined space I will poop my diaper in a mall or in Walmart or target. I usually then use the family restroom to clean myself up and re diaper and head back to shopping. Usually walk around 45 minutes in my poop filled diaper.

Do the diaper dont smell when you do that?

i definatly would if the smell and obviousness was taken away i would have no issue being messy in public!

Pikachu said:
Do the diaper dont smell when you do that?

Yes they do smell when I poop but as long as I continue to walk people do not know where the smell comes from. Otherwise a little extra baby powder helps to cover the smell some after you poop.

Shouldn't this be in diaper talk instead of the Adult Baby forum? :)

Anyway, if it didn't smell and wasn't noticeable, hmm. It's hard to imagine what it even would be at that point. I suppose I'd still have the squishy feeling and the experience of messing, but nobody would notice. I'd probably do it if I had the urge to go. I like the feeling of having messed, it's just the rest that's awful.

ArchieRoni said:

Probably, but Adult baby forum is my favorite place to be.... :p

Poop in public? Not if I can help it. I do wear protection in case it happens, but I do try to be close to a restroom if at all possible. Cleanup is not easy, at best, and should be avoided if at all possible. When it does happen, and it does once in a while,
all I can do is go to the closest restroom, clean my self as best i can (yes, I do go prepared for such), and then go home if possible, and really clean up.

What I think I am trying to get over is: pooping in your diaper should not be done, except in emergencies. Pooping because you want to is NOT an emergency in my opinion. Those of us who are incontinent may or may not have a choice in the matter, but at least I like to think that in spite of our incontinence, we do try to keep it as inconspicuous as possible. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being incontinent and having to wear a quality diaper, in spite of what others may think.
If they have a problem with my wearing a diaper, whether pooped in or not, in public, is their problem, not mine. I don't wear because I like to wear diapers. It is a medical necessity to me, just as much as insulin is to a diabetic.

ArchieRoni said:

I don't know. Messing is an ultimate in babyish behavior, and babies do it in public practically all the time.

As for my answer to the OP: No I wouldn't. Even under those circumstances, I'd still be too self-conscious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back