• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just realised I never introduced myself when I joined, so hey :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I'm a 32 year old shy,sensitive guy from the UK who has aspergers syndrome,social anxiety,depression and many other things but also ABDL.
I also love girly things but not sure if I'm a sissy as not into crossdressing as such.
Also I'm pansexual(meaning into every gender including ts and transgenders)

Although I identify myself as a DL and a little/middle/big(depending on my mindset and mood) so I guess that's ageplay.
However NOT into AB side of things such as pacificers and baby toys.

Diapers are BOTH a comfort,comfortable to wear,as well as being a turn on.
But when in littlespace I'm not always sexual.
Also stress reliever to help me relax.

Normal side of me:
HUGE gamer on ps4,ps3, and very occassionally ps2.

Also really into MUSIC:
Screamo,emo,deathcore,death metal,black metal,heavy metal,dnb,dubstep,hardtek,acid tekno,breakbeats,reggae,dub,j-pop,k-pop and many more.

Also love other things like horror films(especially anything zombie related),police/fire/ambulance related programmes and fascination.
Trains(old types mostly like emu slamdoors,thumpers)
And many more....

I don't really follow any label as such as my style is whatever I want to wear,lol.

Hello yurgaurdianangle and welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm big into horror/scary movies. I have several scary stories on this site, and a haunted house novel out on Kindle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back