Not open for further replies.

LittleICme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Not sure this is the correct forum, but was scrolling through the ADISC forum page and noticed this at the bottom:

Most users ever online was 4,080, 14-Apr-2015 at 09:54

about 2 hours before income tax deadline. Ha Ha

I think you mean coincidence.

While we're here - Has Anyone Really Been As Far As Even Decided to Use Or Go Want to do Look More Like and itemize their diaper purchases in this or prior tax years? Ever been caught/audited and had to explain/justify to an auditor their diaper purchases as medical supplies?

After paying all those taxes, we all need that warm, comforting little space that ADISC provides.

It should be an understood expense to those anal)ysis challenged tax people.

dogboy said:
After paying all those taxes, we all need that warm, comforting little space that ADISC provides.

From what I've read so far, I don't see the paying of the taxes being a burden many users here face. (This probably should be followed with some kind of emoji. I don't think there exists one that can properly convey the face I'm making.)

Trisy said:
From what I've read so far, I don't see the paying of the taxes being a burden many users here face. (This probably should be followed with some kind of emoji. I don't think there exists one that can properly convey the face I'm making.)

Don't get the wrong idea. There's plenty of people here who work and, I imagine if they're actually being paid on the books and not under-the-table, pay taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back