What should I wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princes

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, I'm new to wearing and found this website. To keep this short I started wearing just to experiment and now I'm hooked on them. I've been wearing kid's sized Walgreen's brand. (I'm twenty three with a small waist). They've been working pretty well but I want to branch out. Any suggestions?

Hi, Princes, and welcome to the site! You have lots of options in the retail store like Walgreens, just look for the adult incontinence aisle. The lighter absorbency products are like adult pull-ups. The heavier absorbency products often have tapes on them like baby diapers. You can check out some of the major band websites, too, like Depend and Always. With a small waist, you'll probably want small or medium sizes. Hope this is helpful, and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

I've already tried adult diapers but they're just too big. They fit fine but the padding is too thick. If there were any other kiddish/bed wetter type diapers I'd be more interested.

You could try shopping online if you desire to do so. Online shopping has helped me to branch out and I have tried many diapers this way and I also find that online ordering has higher quality diapers.
If you want to you can try
ABUniverse.com
XPmedical.com
diaperconn.com
snuggiesdiapers.com

These are just a few sites out of many more that are out there. I hope I was helpful to you.

Thanks, that's exteremly helpful ^_^

Statistical skinniness means not very many adult diapers are made for you. As a 27 waist, There's only one adult diaper that was too small for me and that's the Tena small. Maybe that's in your range?

Yeah, I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks

Princes said:
I've already tried adult diapers but they're just too big. They fit fine but the padding is too thick. If there were any other kiddish/bed wetter type diapers I'd be more interested.

Heh, too thick? Most of us think a lot of them are too thin ;) But then again maybe we're just expecting the thickness to scale with our body size. I know I prefer thicker except for daytime when a bit thin is more practical. (I'd love to wear the crinklz to work, they're so comfortable, but the padding is thick enough to heat up and make me start to sweat a bit)

So I wear the tykables, but NOT the overnight variety, just the regular. Unfortunately when they changed from Snuggies to Tykables, they seemed to have stopped production of the regulars and I don't know if they're going to resume or not. I'll be contacting them today again to see if I can get an answer.

Thinness id an okay trait with me. Wetting expanses the thickness. I agree with the point on scale.

bambinod said:
Heh, too thick? Most of us think a lot of them are too thin ;) But then again maybe we're just expecting the thickness to scale with our body size. I know I prefer thicker except for daytime when a bit thin is more practical. (I'd love to wear the crinklz to work, they're so comfortable, but the padding is thick enough to heat up and make me start to sweat a bit)

So I wear the tykables, but NOT the overnight variety, just the regular. Unfortunately when they changed from Snuggies to Tykables, they seemed to have stopped production of the regulars and I don't know if they're going to resume or not. I'll be contacting them today again to see if I can get an answer.

I guess it's also the fact that I don't like the feeling of wearing an "adult diaper." Wearing "bed wetter's pull-ups" just goes better with my mind set. ^_^

nobodyknows said:
Always Discreet are the only ones I've tried, as they're the only decent ones I have good access to. The max absorbency ones hold a decent amount, but they can still be easily flooded if you're not careful. I'd still recommend them though.

Would they be able to survive an 8 hour shift?

Lol, no they won't, anything found in stores wouldn't be able to hold much of anything (unless you limit your intake). That's where thickness comes in. For something to last 8 hours on a normal drinking schedule, you'd need something designed for overnight.

Tranquility offers smaller sized diapers that could be a fix for proper sizes. They offer overnight and daytime capacity ranges and offer then as tape on diapers (plastic and cloth backed) and they offer protective underwear for both daytime and overnight. I don't understand why you think store brand are too thick, they do have more pulp than SAP radio unlike baby diapers that have way more SAP making them a lot thinner and bulk up a lot when wet. Baby diapers take a lot longer to absorb as well.

Of course this is all personal preference, so if you're happy with what you have, then stay.

If you'd like to see other options out there you need to just explore.

The Always discreet is a good pull up, but I would not trust it for more that 1.5 - 2 wettings.
I now wear a Tranquility ATN during work. They are fairly thin, but can hold 2 - 2.5 wettings for me and did not leak. I don't normally change during work, but it is needed by the end of the day.
Tranquility makes about 5 sizes of that diaper, so they probably have one for you.

You might be interested in Goodnights pullups. I have never tried, but heard they are decent.

I'd suggest the Goodnites. They fit smaller adults and are meant for bedwetters, meaning they have a childlike, if not quite babyish, design. While they have too little capacity for some people, they should be at least as absorbent as Walgreens brand.

Last edited:
MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Lol, no they won't, anything found in stores wouldn't be able to hold much of anything (unless you limit your intake). That's where thickness comes in. For something to last 8 hours on a normal drinking schedule, you'd need something designed for overnight.

Tranquility offers smaller sized diapers that could be a fix for proper sizes. They offer overnight and daytime capacity ranges and offer then as tape on diapers (plastic and cloth backed) and they offer protective underwear for both daytime and overnight. I don't understand why you think store brand are too thick, they do have more pulp than SAP radio unlike baby diapers that have way more SAP making them a lot thinner and bulk up a lot when wet. Baby diapers take a lot longer to absorb as well.

Of course this is all personal preference, so if you're happy with what you have, then stay.

If you'd like to see other options out there you need to just explore.
Thanks for the feed back, I just started with the Walgreens Brand because that's what was cheap and what a few of my babysitting clients used foe their kids. I'll try them out in a few weeks when I get extra money.

- - - Updated - - -

As for everyone else, thanks for the advice, I just stared out with the Walgreens brand and needed to know where else to go to look. ^_^

wow u fit in them with 23?! I kind of envy u :D

Legis said:
wow u fit in them with 23?! I kind of envy u :D
I guess I just have good metabolism lol :sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

babybobby said:
If you're that small, I'd recommend Pampers Cruisers size 6/7
How absorbent are they and would they be noticeable in public? Is it worth it to buy the economy pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back