Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
The binge is coming strong. I've been so busy lately I've been without my diapers for a few weeks. Part of me want to go get some more, but store diapers are awful. Another part wants to wear full time. Should I give into any of these feelings or should I just try to ride it out?

You're asking us? lol Seriously, give in, relax and enjoy while you can.

If you have money,time, and opportunity, I say go for it. If there are good and practical reasons why you should wait, give those due consideration.

Something is keeping from ordering. I get to the checkout and freeze. I don't know why? I can't bring myself to press the order button.

I sometimes hesitate when I'm buying diapers but that is because I like to try new diapers or buy diapers I haven't worn in a while. There are so many different kinds out there that I want and can only afford so much. Once you hit order that's it and those might be the ones I'm stuck with for a while. But by delaying a purchase all of the many possibilities are still there. Anyway that's what it is for me. I hope you get some nice diapers soon. :)

DarkBabyMagicain said:
Something is keeping from ordering. I get to the checkout and freeze. I don't know why? I can't bring myself to press the order button.

Maybe there's something else in your life you want? Maybe a new game, new clothes, a newer car?

I have all the games I need at least till November. I still have clothes from middle school and have no need for more clothes. I'm still paying off my current car. I've wanted a laptop, but the one I want is costly. I was going to get a credit card to buy it, but I was rejected. (Credit make no sense! You need credit to get credit?! It a moronic system)

DarkBabyMagicain said:
I was going to get a credit card to buy it, but I was rejected. (Credit make no sense! You need credit to get credit?! It a moronic system)

Try to get a gasoline credit card like Chevron or Shell. Charge gas and pay it off every month for six months then try for another card. They say gas cards are easier to get. Only caution is that stations such as those usually have higher prices.

I'll have to give that a shot.

also i had no credit but applied for capitol one and got approved.... :/ hmm... I sound like a commercial.

BAD CREDIT NO CREDIT NO PROBLEM! WE OWN THE FINANCE COMPANY! WE CAN GET YOU APPROVED TODAY! ...Meh.. :/

I'd say enjoy the binge, but we each have our own financial situations.

I finally press that stupid order button. I ordered a pack of northshore airsupreme to try out.

Sweet, hope you enjoy!

Does that sound like a Fallout 4 fan?

babybobby said:
Does that sound like a Fallout 4 fan?

I love Fallout. I preordered the Pipboy version of the game. It's already fully paid for.

I'm also looking forward to Star Wars Battlefront. I've been hot and cold on this game, but It's looking good.

Usually if I hesitate to buy something, it's something telling me I really don't need it or just can't afford it. I've hit rock bottom before (just last August for that matter), I think that has taught me to conserve more and shop smarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back