Not open for further replies.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I am wanting to get some footed pj's but I can't seem to find any decent ones or any that I like, or any that fit. I am 6'6 and I weigh about 170 lbs. So my question is does anybody know a good site where I can get a pair and if you do have a pair, can you tell me where you got them?
Thank you in advance for any helpful responses.

try Jumpin Jammerz google it

Yeah I second Jumpin Jammerz they make very good quality footed sleepers and they have a good assortment of sizes. If you still cant find something in your size you might want to check out http://www.the-all-in-one-company.co.uk/ they make custom footed sleepers. I'm not sure how much they cost or how good they are though

I can vouch for the all in one company being great quality, though they're certainly not the cheapest. They offer lots of customisation options though!

For what it's worth, I have 4 pair from Jumpin Jammerz and LOVE them. I am 6'-4" and weigh 185, and there would definitely be room for a couple more inches in height.

I'm 6'6" and weigh around 240 probably by now. I have the ones from jumpinjammerz, and I love them.

My favorite footed sleeper is from Baby Pants. I've also gotten good pajamas from Jumpin Jammerz (though that was several years ago).

If you are tall and slender, let your height guide to your sizing choices, not your weight. If you buy a sleeper that is too short for you, it will be uncomfortable, and you could jam a toenail. (This happened to me, and it took several trips to the doctor to fix the problem.) If you buy a sleeper that is the correct height, it may be baggy, but sleepers are supposed to have a baggy fit.

Remember also to take into account the type of diaper you wear (if any). A sleeper that fits well over a disposable may not fit comfortably over cloth.

Thanks for the input everybody, I looked at all of your suggested websites and I found one that I did like form Jumpin' Jammerz! I will be ordering from the very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back