Shaving Body Hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleManAlex

Lurker
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Who else shaves their body hair. I've tried electric razors, and mens razors, I find the mens razors clog with hair so easily and the electric just does not cut close enough.

Bought a ladies razor, did my legs faster and easier than ever before.

What tips and tricks do you fella hair removalees have?

An epilator is almost a torture device the first couple of times you use it, but after that it's fast, smooth, and once a week!

If you have a high pain threshold I highly recommend trying them out (the ones you can use in the bath are a nice bonus!)

Hi.

Clip really short first. Then shave. Keep rinsing razor blades with hot water. And take your time.

You are going to have to get a grown up to help you get to the hard to reach places.

It a lot better being smooth than all hairy. And it cleaner.

Silly adult bodies.

Hope this helps

Sisi

Last edited:
I'm pretty hairy, and don't like it. So yeah, I do some occasional man-scaping.

- - - Updated - - -

I normally just use a pair of clippers to trim down the hair. That's really all I do. I don't really shave that much. I don't like how it feels when it's coming back.

I guess it depends on what kind of shaving your talking about. For legs and arms, I use electric clippers with the guard off. This gets the hair length very short, but not too short. As Mattew said, it really starts to itch when it grows in if you shave with a razor.

For the diaper area, my experience has been, if you are going to shave there, you need to commit to it nearly every day to prevent the itch. I use a Braun foil razor for daily maintenance. Again, this gets it very close, but not as close as a blade razor. I find that if I use a blade in that area, I tend to get ingrown hairs and folliculitis - which are red painful spots around hair follicles.

Lazering or Electrolysis would probably be the bett more permanent thing to do, but I haven't done that yet. Maybe some day.

Ohh yeah. Very itchy if you shave. Not fun. Done that a few times before I learned my lesson. But yeah, I've got a few clippers that I use for different areas (with and without guards depending on how short I'm wanting the hair.).

I'm a girl but I dislike the fact that I'm expected to shave my legs and armpits. I pretty much quit for a time and just wore long pants and no tanktops but had to start again when I took up swimming.

The women on my mother's side of the family are kinda hairy and I personally have a condition that can also result in excess body hair. I have a few that grow under my neck I'll shave off from time to time along with above my lip.

I prefer to be smooth rather than hairy, but my parents (who still don't know the truth), keep on getting angry at me for doing so. It is my body, and it isn't like it is wrong.

Mattew said:
Ohh yeah. Very itchy if you shave. Not fun. Done that a few times before I learned my lesson. But yeah, I've got a few clippers that I use for different areas (with and without guards depending on how short I'm wanting the hair.).

The itchiness doesn't last if you stick with it. I went through two abortive tries where it made me so uncomfortable, I didn't stick with it. When I finally kept up on keeping it clean, the discomfort faded away after a week or so.

I shave at least once a week with a razor. Works fine once your're used to it. I'd still like to use an epilator/wax something one day to pull them out. But I tried wax strips once which did leave quite some hair behind. Guess I'll have to pull through the pain one day and get it done cleanly.

Trevor said:
The itchiness doesn't last if you stick with it. I went through two abortive tries where it made me so uncomfortable, I didn't stick with it. When I finally kept up on keeping it clean, the discomfort faded away after a week or so.

I'm a quitter :p

I hate my body hair, i would like only to have hair from the eyes and up :p

So to keep it down i have a Mens Body Groomer to get most of it out of the way and i have been using an epilator from my crotch and up to the neck on the frontside for some time now and It seams to get a bit less hair now... (and yea it hurts, but my pain threshold i quite high)
I have even bought a IPL hair removal light thingy but i havn't got into a rutine yet.. i wana see if it will slow down the hair groth thingy..and perhaps totally kill some of the hair sacks... :)

/Tigger

After researching and testing out a number of options, I settled on a Norelco Bodygroom. I haven't tried the latest one, but the prior two models both worked well (I lost one). In particular, restarting after a long period without trimming might only require some scissor trimming of the longer hair. With patience, even that step might be skipable.

I never liked having body hair that much too but I don't like having none as well. I also found out that it looks really weird, as a guy, to have the body shaved.

The solution? I found out that the best solution, as some have pointed out, is to trim it with hair clippers, you can adjust how short you want to trim it, as the hair gets shorter it also covers less of your body, meaning that if you trim it down really low you can get a hairless look without the complications of shaving or the weird shaved look.

LittleManAlex said:
Who else shaves their body hair. I've tried electric razors, and mens razors, I find the mens razors clog with hair so easily and the electric just does not cut close enough.

Bought a ladies razor, did my legs faster and easier than ever before.

I shave the my pubes and the hairs under my bum. I just use a good mens razor. Probably not best, I could cut myself.

just like to add, if you are going to shave your body hair, you may wont to use an aftershave balm for skin care. if you are new to doing this, it will itch as the hair start to grow back. and putting a balm on after shaving will help with this.

The longer to take shaving the better the result, also use a new razor every time as a sharp blade will reduce the risk of cutting the skin.

After you have been shaving for a whole the itching is not seem so bad I don't really notice it now.

this may help: http://www.wikihow.com/Shave-Your-Pubic-Hair

the advantages of being clean shaven.
1 washing your skin and drying is a lot easier.

2 Hairs seen to hold moisture so dampness can go on to a new nappy. to me it feels better wearing, being clean shaven.

3 Hairs hold body odor. to me washing away unwonted smiles is easier being clean shaven.

4 Hairs can get stuck on to your nappy tape. pulling hair off the sticky tape of your nappy hears.

5 Hairs don't look nice (how wants to look like a big hairy growler.)

anyway that why i keep my self nice and smooth. like a baby's bottom. heee heee.

Last edited:
LittleManAlex said:

I used to use an electric razor with a guard to shave it short. Then I tried a panasonic wet/dry rechargable razor that shaves it close. Now, I just use a razor blade and soap in the bathtub. I shave all my body hair about once a week. Tip: shave with the hair grain not against it and you will have less skin irritation. Also, after a few months of doing this it got easier and I rarely have skin irritation any more.

- - - Updated - - -

Reasons to shave other than it making diaper changes easier and it looks babyish.

1. You can monitor your muscles during and after workouts much easier.
2. Applying sunscreen or other lotion is much easier.
3. Checking for ticks or other biting insects is much easier.
4. Monitoring your skin for cancer and other oddities is much easier.

I shave every week from my neck to my toes. When I competed I got used to it and now I love how it feels especially in the summer.

Trevor said:
I'm that way too. It was really itchy the first few times, but now I can shave regularly without the itch problems. I like the smooth feeling after shaving -- and it's better for being diapered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back