Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
To start this topic, I will say, that this evening I am watching the SCience-Fiction/Fantasy Animated Movie:

"WIZARDS"
(1977)

"The greatest show on earth" (1957)

Believe it or not, I got the old British series, "The Avengers" for Christmas. I'm just waiting for the right time to watch them. Movie wise, my wife and I will be watching "Unbroken".

The last few movies I saw were Source Code, The Machinist and The Lincoln Lawyer. All of them are incredible and would definitely recommend them. The performance by Christian Bale in The Machinist is one of the best I have ever seen.

Starrunner said:
It was pouring rain all day last Saturday, so I just stayed in and watched;

Star Trek Into Darkness
Good Will Hunting

Star Trek: Into Darkness is the remake of "Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan".

Boring Saturday so I re-watched Pulp Fiction and Trainspotting.

dogboy said:
Believe it or not, I got the old British series, "The Avengers" for Christmas. I'm just waiting for the right time to watch them. Movie wise, my wife and I will be watching "Unbroken".

ah, xmas.
well, i got an Amazon voucher for cat-sitting throughout the year, and although it didn't stretch to the full whack, i put it toward The X-files box-set.
it's still on the table, with one case out, as i'm going though them for the third time.
also on the table is a 25-disc spindle of TV recordings out of which i've just been through Pirates Of The Carribean series, again (i love 'em!).
and there's also Riddick, on the table.

but, actually in the telly's DVD is Top Gear (The Worst Car In The World), bought for 50p from the charity shop.

Last DVD: Elysium (2013)

Malin said:
Last DVD: Elysium (2013)

"Elysium" is actually based upon the STAR TREK Season 3 Episode, "The Cloud Minders", where the Elite live in Stratos, a city floating in the sky and everybody else lives on the industrial pollution destroyed surface of the Planet Ardana.

The original story premise was by Sci-Fi Author David Gerrold.

Back to the Future (1985) although technically most of my movies including Back to the Future are on VHS.

The old Godzilla movies. Right now on the 90's Godzilla vs Mothra. And soon Godzilla vs Megagodzilla II. Both will be done by today.

Nothing right now but I would love to get some of the sci Fi movie's from the 50's and 60's on DVD that would be great like for instance.

The fly- 1958
Mothra- not sure
And of course the Godzilla movies.

I know it is not a movie but I would love nothing more than to have all the episodes of " the twilight zone " on DVD the 50's and 60's ones black and white that series back then had it all it is so nostalgic. And the fact that Rod Serling was a genius!! Way ahead of his time in the way he wrote and created the episodes is just fantastic!!!

P.S. laugh all you want to but I just love that show!

Just watched the first Saw for the first time somehow. Actually was surprised it was really smart and awesome.

A classic 1950's Sci-Fi movie I have on DVD is:

"THIS ISLAND EARTH"

I am watching Wreck-It Ralph.

um do kids films count ?

If they do i was watching pokemon black yesterday :)

it was pretty good too

i really liked it hehe

Well tonight I watched Batman beyond: return of the joker I have it on DVD really good movie and it came a really great TV series!

BluefireJay05 said:
Well tonight I watched Batman beyond: return of the joker I have it on DVD really good movie and it came a really great TV series!

I have Season 1 of "Batman Beyond" on DVD.

caitianx said:
I have Season 1 of "Batman Beyond" on DVD.

That is really good that you have it, the first season was the best!!! I still remember watching it when it first come on tv, it was great and it still is a great show!!

I need to someday get it myself and have it on DVD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back