Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have decided to wear my hair in pony tails again just like I did as a kid, I love it! I am going out to get some children's hair bands, head bands in my size and hair grips. I'll show what I bought later but for now, don't I look like a child in this pic or what!?image.jpg

I can't believe your face is pretty adorable, I just wonder how you can still feel guilty, even you had a perfect face!

Thanks I get told I am cute a lot, but never hot, I guess I look more childlike, well good! I have found I got treated differently than before, I got talked to more and more cars stopped to let me cross when I crossed the road, the power of childish looks!

- - - Updated - - -

Here's my new hair stuff!image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 18
Wow, lovely - I often use hair bands and different kinds of clips. They are all in bright colors!!

Not to be rude, magnolia, I am just curious, I thought you are a boy for some reason, are you a girl? Sorry if this came out as rude...

Angelic said:
Not to be rude, magnolia, I am just curious, I thought you are a boy for some reason, are you a girl? Sorry if this came out as rude...

Oh, no problem, you are not rude :) I am a little flower!

Oh, ok!

Cute. Try wearing your pony tails higher on the back of your head (near the top where the bumps are) so they arch like a real pony's tail does. (although that my be too obviously childish.)

I always have low down pony tails as a child, so this look is special to me.

I have a bunch of regular pony tail holders but I have also collected some really cute older barrettes as well. I have vintage crayon bobby pins and barrettes with toucan sam and also a set that has cabbage patch dolls on them. I think that you have inspired me to wear my hair in pig tails today when I go out. I haven't done this in a really long time and I'm a little afriad of what other people might think but her you only live once right and who cares if people think I'm weird. I am and proud of it!

I am going to college with pony tails, I don't care, lots of girls wear pony tails around my age anyway, who cars what they think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back