sanriostoner

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
shortallfashion.jpg
Do you have any fashions you like? I love repeating print shirts (like those shown) sold by Society6 but I haven't ordered one yet. I've been trying to decide on my little outfits aside from my dresses.

What do you usually wear when you are regressed?

I love love love dungarees! I have one pair but I'm buying more! And vans shoes, particularly Disney vans! I have beauty and the beast ones! (Pictured below).. I also love frilly sockies and cute Disney t shirts! And cute pajamas! (Mostly Disney!)

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

LittleBelle said:
I love love love dungarees! I have one pair but I'm buying more! And vans shoes, particularly Disney vans! I have beauty and the beast ones! (Pictured below).. I also love frilly sockies and cute Disney t shirts! And cute pajamas! (Mostly Disney!)

View attachment 26394View attachment 26395View attachment 26396

Super cute Belle.

I tend to get clothes that match. I buy a shirt that fits with a pair of shorts I have. They're all athlete clothes, so they don't seem off to other people, but I think it's cute.

This is me in my dungarees and in Little space.

https%3A%2F%2F67.media.tumblr.com%2F4e60dc763d2b889f09dbdc2d538b35e7%2Ftumblr_o81o1ifN0C1v4i7ouo.jpg

https%3A%2F%2F67.media.tumblr.com%2Fa132831da62c03234e5268a156f0d709%2Ftumblr_o81pdldzVB1v4i7ouo.jpg

Hee,hee.
I love being a Little.

I'm a sucker for any childlike girly print that fits my body. Baby sized prints on my adult body make me feel bigger

My diaper onesie and my LKS.

My sense of fashion tends to be pink clothes, pretty tops with butterflies, flowers and hearts on, skinny jeans, jeggings, patterned dresses, denim skirts, cute patterned socks, t shirts with cute motives but I have a few black tops.

I find it hit and miss with alot of the onesies and what not.

With the repeating print, some look far too busy for my liking while others look great. I have a few more practical ones that help me feel babyish but still be seen in public.... if that makes any sense to anyone.

I can wear most of my clothes and no-one bats an eyelid, I try to dress like a older teenager but it doesn't feel right

*UPDATE*

I also got a new frozen tutu!! It's age 9-10 but fits perfectly!

image.jpgimage.jpg

Very nice

I prefer to wear a childlike suspenders with children shirt inside , it made me perfect as a little boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back