Not open for further replies.

kashi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello!

So I've got a quick question I've done my measurements and done some minor sampling in the past though I'm still somewhat unsure of the sizing. My waist line is about 34 and my hips are roughly 37 in inches. My sizing tape is a tad off I think because I can wear jeans that are a 33 waist. If this is enough information can someone help me with proper sizing? Another reference point is I can wear girls Goodnites XL. Which makes me wonder can I wear say like size 8 panties? Or would it be most likely to much of a squeeze? Should I go for more of size 11-12 range?

I ordered size 8 panties for girls and I don't fit in them properly and I have slightly smaller waist and hips, but i fit into GoodNites. I couldn't fit in size 10 or 12 either. I do fit a size 16 nicely, I think I might be able to fit size 14 but haven't tried yet.... However, the ones that I bought was not adult panties but child/junior panties.

There are some others that will be much more of a help than I am. Give it a bit and they should be here.

Don't confuse the sizes for Girl's panties with those for Women's sizes. A Girl's size 14 is equivalent to a Woman's size 4, a Girl's size 16 is a Woman's size 5. If you want to go with buying Girl's panties, I would suggest the traditional Girl's Briefs, bikini style panties are much more narrow in the crotch. I don't think even the size 16 bikini will fit you without you ' hanging-out ' of the leg opening on one side or the other. Hipster style panties offer a little bit more room, but not much. I would avoid the hipster style in Girl's sizes, too. I would quess that you could fit into the size 14's for briefs, but a size 16 would probably be much more comfortable. I would suggest that you shop for Women's sized undies, if you want the bikini or hipster style panties, or if you want a silkier kind of material. They don't make nearly as many Girl's panties from Nylon or Trico-acetate anymore, cotton seems to be what the consumer's want today. I hope this helps out a little bit, good luck on finding what you want.

Girls Panty sizes: Hip measurement[size] 27-29 [7/8 Med] 30-32 [10/12 Lrg] 34-36 [14/16 XLrg]

Juniors/Women's Panty sizes:
Panty size (hip sizes)
5 (26-37") [A lot of stores do not carry size 5's]
6 (36-39") [Also Medium and equal to Girls 14/16 XLrg]
7 (39-40")
8 (40-41")
9 (42-45")
10 (46-49")

These sizes are good overall estimates as different companies have slightly different sizing charts.
But I have found that Juniors Size 6, Medium and Girls 14/16 are all pretty much the same size.
So, any of those sizes should fit you quite comfortably. :)

Oh and Yes, Juniors briefs or hipsters (like briefs, but with lower rise) and Girls briefs are usually your best bet.
You will find that juniors hip huggers/boyshorts and Girls boyshorts and some hipsters can have narrow crotches.
Hope this helps. :)

• Love
Reactions: DBabygirl2
Thank you guys very! All of these response have been incredibly helpful!

Buying panties is not all that intimidating !
Just don't rush out and buy those frilly lacy gotta have 'em without a bit a research;
Start with simple bargain basement throw away one time (maybe) use to get the
sizing and the numbers down to know what this all means. Know the difference in the
materials and how they stretch or DON'T ! Insure that you have adequate room in the
crotch for that male plumbing - you do want a supporting clause in your clothing contract
unless you want the slings and pains of ill fitting straps-thongs very abbreviated bikini
wear strangulating the family jewels. No blushing and hiding behind petticoats !
Most everyone who has graduated Panty Wearing 101 out of the closet to panty wearing
in the real world has done the experimenting to get "JUST MY SIZE" to fit just my size !
So start on the cheap side until you have your stats down before making the leap of faith
to the elaborate frilly lacy with pink peep hole detailing you so desperately want to wear !
So buying panties is not all that intimidating it is finding and wearing those
oh so special ones that can be the intimidating factor !
Make sure the ones you pick out and wear are "So You" !

babylock1 said:
Buying panties is not all that intimidating !
Just don't rush out and buy those frilly lacy gotta have 'em without a bit a research;
Start with simple bargain basement throw away one time (maybe) use to get the
sizing and the numbers down to know what this all means. Know the difference in the
materials and how they stretch or DON'T ! Insure that you have adequate room in the
crotch for that male plumbing - you do want a supporting clause in your clothing contract
unless you want the slings and pains of ill fitting straps-thongs very abbreviated bikini
wear strangulating the family jewels. No blushing and hiding behind petticoats !
Most everyone who has graduated Panty Wearing 101 out of the closet to panty wearing
in the real world has done the experimenting to get "JUST MY SIZE" to fit just my size !
So start on the cheap side until you have your stats down before making the leap of faith
to the elaborate frilly lacy with pink peep hole detailing you so desperately want to wear !
So buying panties is not all that intimidating it is finding and wearing those
oh so special ones that can be the intimidating factor !
Make sure the ones you pick out and wear are "So You" !

I absolutely agree with babylock1 here. I wish that I had asked first, so I wouldn't have 3 different sizes and types that I can't wear properly (too small or thong style bikini's), out of the 4 sizes that I ordered.

If you don't mind me linking of one of my threads, or if you haven't seen/read it, there are good suggestions in that thread.

I have found through trial and error that when it comes to women s sizing when it comes to panties, that medium works the best for my size (33/34 waist). I did learn that you can take your waist size and subtract 22 and you come close to a woman's waist size. In my case 33 - 22 comes to 12 and that is in fact the size I take in women's skirts and dresses.

And my thanks to MandyBear for clearing up the girls pantie size. Been having the dickens on that one.

a size 5 or 6 should fit. I wear a 6-35 waist, but can wear goodnights xl.size 5 covers 32-34 waist- size 6-34-36 waist. I wear a med hanes control top granny panny.

For best results when buying panties (in bulk packaging) use the size chart somewhere on the package.
Remember that the form the panty is covering is sort of hour glass and the waist has to be smaller
than the hips to keep the panties in place or it London britches falling. Go by the HIP measurement
as the waist has to pass over this larger area to settle down in the waist valley. If you can not easily
slip the panty pass the hips then this becomes a non-event - not going to happen - back to square 101.

Since this forum deals with the diaper culture - when pantying-up do you wear diapers underneath ?
Since diapers have some sort of bulk in their structure then the panty worn over needs to have some
degree of flexibility to accommodate otherwise the panty does not cover enough is stretched too tight
and may become nothing more than an elastic thong rag.
Considering wearing diapers why not skip the panty step and go with those ruffled frilly bum diaper
covers that do what no panty does expose the rear to all its glory when worn with a short hem line
dress or skirt.
But if you can get by with out the diapers and covers then panties can mock a seventh heaven release
from the "Y" fronts or boxer abomination. Unless you are planning on wearing square dance panties
or grannies; panties should be form fitting and tight to reveal everything kept in check and well
presented to a viewing audience. Panties are not really underwear although they have been called
"UNMENTIONABLES" but no one has stated anything about them being "UNVIEWABLES" !
It is a shame that only little girls get to do the full enchilada display !
Ah but to dream on about what could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back