• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undisclosed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
Hey padded people! I've just started to really accept this ABDL side of me and thought that being active on this forum would be a good way to help me acclimate. Right now I am in college as a physics major and loving every second of it. The main catalyst in joining this place is that with what's going on right now in my life I've been looking for advice from some more experienced people and maybe even those that have gone through something similar.

Besides that I am an ABDL (currently primarily a DL but I do often have fantasies about the AB side of things) who is looking to finally accept myself after just wishing to be normal for years. What I never really did realize is that I am pretty normal and I have lots of other things that I enjoy other than diapers. To list a few of the huge amount of things I do in my free time I write, play and write music, work at my local Boy Scout summer camp, tinker with electronics and physical systems (that's a physics major for you), and spend a LOT of time playing video games.

Well I think that's pretty much everything; I don't want to talk too much about myself =P I really look forward to meeting people like me and especially starting to open up and feel less embarrassed about myself for this side of my personality.

Thanks everyone!

Hello Undisclosed and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

Egor

Welcome to ADISC!

I also worked at my local Boy Scout summer camp. It was the first real job I had. The camp was Treasure Island located in the Delaware River and run by the Philadelphia BSA.

I liked physics in high school, but went in a different direction and got my degree in Electrical Engineering.

I saw your other thread and I see you have gotten some good advice already.

Hi Undisclosed. I'm bouncing off he walls as I read your intro. I, too, was a physics major!! We are pretty hard to find. Most people break out into a cold sweat when they remember that one physics course they took in college. So tell me, when did you first discover that you are not alone - regarding diapers, no physics :p ?

Thanks for all of the responses everyone =)

egor said:
Hello Undisclosed and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

Egor
Thanks very much!
BabyDenise said:
Welcome to ADISC!

I also worked at my local Boy Scout summer camp. It was the first real job I had. The camp was Treasure Island located in the Delaware River and run by the Philadelphia BSA.

I liked physics in high school, but went in a different direction and got my degree in Electrical Engineering.

I saw your other thread and I see you have gotten some good advice already.
Cool! I work at Camp Somers in NJ but I've been volunteering there for about four years now so I'm pretty well known around there. Treasure Island huh? I went there once with my troop (in the off-season) and it was pretty cool being on an island, especially playing manhunt near the big field. It's pretty funny that you went into electrical engineering actually since one of my good friends at school (one of my soon-to-be roommates) is an EE major too. In regards to my other thread I couldn't agree more; I'm really glad that I decided to come for some advice here rather than just take my chances.
Little2Roo said:
Hi Undisclosed. I'm bouncing off he walls as I read your intro. I, too, was a physics major!! We are pretty hard to find. Most people break out into a cold sweat when they remember that one physics course they took in college. So tell me, when did you first discover that you are not alone - regarding diapers, no physics :p ?
PHYSICS MAJORS UNITE! I agree: we're a bit too scarce for my liking =P What is it you do now that you're (presumably) out of school? In response to your other question I think I finally realized I wasn't alone at the beginning of high school when I started to look online for stories and anecdotes. It was a pretty huge moment for me and made me realize that I wasn't as much of a freak as I thought I was.

I do medical stuff now. But I wouldn't trade my physics background for anything. Yeah it was also the internet that I discovered that I was not a lone freak. I started wanting to wear diapers when I was 8, and didn't learn there were others like me until I was 25!! That's a long time to feel alone. Any particular field in physics interest you? I just got a general physics education, but if I could go back, I would study Astrophysics with an emphasis on General Relativity.

I'm particularly interested in quantum physics and, like you, astrophysics and general relativity. It's strange that the stuff I'm most interested in is the smallest of the small and the biggest of the big XD I hope to get a general education first though and not worry about specializing until I go for my masters and (hopefully) my PhD.

Hey undisclosed great introduction! I really hope you like it here I know I do! It has a very friendly atmosphere and everything is fantastic!

BTW I really liked how you said " hello padded people" lol

Thanks for the compliment! It's funny; I actually sat there for a while trying to think of how to start it off and that line just popped into my head =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back