• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifetime

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, I'm just a diaper lover and I was hoping to get some good info about diapers from here.

Lifetime said:
Hi, I'm just a diaper lover and I was hoping to get some good info about diapers from here.

Hello and welcome to the site. You should certainly get a lot of diaper information here. I wear cloth but most members wear disposables and the different brands are always discussed.

Not only that but even before I was a member they had a discussion on a thread on how to make a make shift diaper. So it maybe good for money saving too. :sweatdrop: We are not all loaded with money to buy diapers

Welcome hun..im pretty new here too but lots of wonderful people on here with lots of great tips and imformation ..hugs xxx

Lifetime said:

Hello! I'm new as well and am just a diaper lover also looking for info on diapers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back