If you want AB/LITTLE TIME, "Clean house First"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
If you want to be AB/LITTLE, first, you have to perform your house chores...
Yes!
I have been cleaning up the clutter in the downstairs Den today.
With less clutter, there is space to unroll my big play mat for playing with Matchbox and Hot Wheels toy cars and trucks.
I play by the rules.
Responsibilities before playtime.

Agree, I also find it easier to get immersed in little space if I have took care of those responsibilities.

When I see pictures of other abdls, many of them, probably half or more, have their rooms so cluttered and full of stuff scattered that makes cringe.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a bit lazy too and would rather be playing or having fun than cleaning or do chores. But being in a messy and cluttered room is, I don't know, distressing I guess? There's nothing like having your room all cleaned out, tidy and uncluttered.

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

I'm Autist Asperger, I think its why I don't clean enough, I have people to follow me that I see each month that helps me cleaning up everything or else I wouldn't do it, I wonder if I'm the only Autist Asperger that are like this.

I have Asperger's and I am the opposite, I have to clean up after each play activity each time, I find it uneasy to leave it out, I always make my bed when I get up in the morning as it is the first thing I do.

I try to do all of my cleaning, bills and such first thing in the morning, that way I have the whole rest of the day to indulge my little side. Watch cartoons and play! It only takes about an hour out of my day to make sure that everything is kept up, I have even thought of making a few dinners ahead so I wouldn't have to "Ruin the mood" when I have to make dinner, or throw something into the crockpot during cleaning time so I don't have to think about it.

I tend to have clutter.
The downstairs unfinished Den is my living area other than my bedroom.
It is here I have my TV, DVD Player, and toys like my NERF toy guns and my bigger toy cars and trucks.

I often save vacuuming and house cleaning for a day I can wear diapers. It makes house cleaning a lot more enjoyable.

having a clean area makes every passtime easier, be it cub/big or passing out XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back