• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabi

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hey there, ADISC! (How do you pronounce that, by the way? Like "a floppy disc" but without the floppy? :))

Anyway, I'm normally a very private person and don't socialize online all that much — I don't even use Facebook, for instance. But I've been very curious about the AB/DL community since I started reading about it, and since this site has been so informative so far, I thought it'd be a good idea to sign up.

I'm not sure that I'm a DL, and I'm definitely not an AB. I'm incontinent, and I wear diapers because of it. I can appreciate that diapers are comfortable and secure, but I wouldn't describe wearing diapers as pleasurable to me. I guess I'm probably not a DL either, but I can't help but be really curious about the AB/DL lifestyle. I had no idea people willingly wore diapers — it's honestly been fascinating to me (in a good way, you guys rock!)

So, a bit about myself. I'm in my early twenties and I live on the west coast of the U.S. I'm not currently in school; instead, I've been studying web design on my own time in the hope of someday making it my career and getting out of the retail industry. For fun, I like playing computer games, especially grand strategy games like Civ V and EU IV. I also enjoy cooking, but, admittedly, I'm not very good at it. Mostly, I like to try new recipes and hope I don't screw them up. :)

So, thanks ADISC! For the info and for all the welcomes.

Rabi said:
Hey there, ADISC! (How do you pronounce that, by the way? Like "a floppy disc" but without the floppy? :))

Well that's been the subject of a few threads, but yes, that is how I pronounce it!

Welcome Rabi! That was a great introduction! Curiosity brings a lot of people here, including myself. I was amazed so many others liked to wear diapers for pleasure. I'm sorry they're a necessity for you. There are many others here like you who have no choice. But they accept it and are big members of the community much like we hope you'll be! West coast being Cali, Oregon or Washington? We have members from all three states.

Lots of gamers here, too. We have subgroups here, too, including a cooking group: Cooking

Anyway, enough rambling. Have fun here and don't be afraid to explore the site and comment on anything you like!

Rabi said:

Anyway, I'm normally a very private person and don't socialize online all that much — I don't even use Facebook, for instance. But I've been very curious about the AB/DL community since I started reading about it, and since this site has been so informative so far, I thought it'd be a good idea to sign up.
To be honest, I'm pretty much the same way, I'm a very private person, and I haven't been on Facebook in a long time.

Rabi said:
I'm not sure that I'm a DL, and I'm definitely not an AB. I'm incontinent, and I wear diapers because of it. I can appreciate that diapers are comfortable and secure, but I wouldn't describe wearing diapers as pleasurable to me. I guess I'm probably not a DL either, but I can't help but be really curious about the AB/DL lifestyle. I had no idea people willingly wore diapers — it's honestly been fascinating to me (in a good way, you guys rock!)
Aggreed, to be honest they do.

Rabi said:
So, a bit about myself. I'm in my early twenties and I live on the west coast of the U.S. I'm not currently in school; instead, I've been studying web design on my own time in the hope of someday making it my career and getting out of the retail industry. For fun, I like playing computer games, especially grand strategy games like Civ V and EU IV. I also enjoy cooking, but, admittedly, I'm not very good at it. Mostly, I like to try new recipes and hope I don't screw them up. :)

So, thanks ADISC! For the info and for all the welcomes.

Thank you too, Rabi and welcome to adisc, that was a good intro.

I pronounce ADISC like "a disc". Like floppy disc.

Welcome aboard young man, you are among friend here no matter what. If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask. I'm new here myself and I'm reading a lot of posts for the past few weeks just to get a feel for the members here at ADIAC and so far I'm well pleased, with the whole system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back